1.  2022 SuperHeroHype Awards

The 2022 Hype Award Season, hosted by Lily Adler and ComicChick is officially live!

The ballot is here! Voting will end Feb. 4th!

The SuperHeroHype Awards

Batwoman Season 3 Episode 13: "We Having Fun Yet?"

Discussion in 'Past DC TV Series' started by Dr., Mar 2, 2022.

1. Dr. From parts unknown

Scheduled airdate: March 2, 2022

SEASON FINALE - In the explosive season three finale, Batwoman (Javicia Leslie) and a panicked Bat Team (Nicole Kang, Camrus Johnson) must race against the clock as Marquis's (Nick Creegan) nefarious plan balloons into something Gotham would never have suspected...and won't see coming. Joining forces with Jada (Robin Givens), Ryan, Mary, Luke and Sophie (Meagan Tandy) must call on every skillset they possess to save the city. As more about Marquis's shocking, twisted past unravels, a final stand-off between brother and sister puts Ryan's life - and new love - on the line. And as Alice (Rachel Skarsten) reaches her breaking point, an empathetic Mary makes another appeal on behalf of her sister for the Joker's buzzer, but everyone wonders - is Alice beyond saving? Directed by Holly Dale; written by Nancy Kiu & Caroline Dries.

2. Slick Former apprentice of Kung Fu Joe

This finale was a great end to a great season imo. For me everything felt earned and the finale didn’t feel rushed and I’m glad that overall everybody got a happy ending and the threat for next season interesting.

It’s a little strange because we are used to knowing that the show is coming back for a new season lol but like legends I am sure it will.

Holy Slapper likes this.
  3. NotNickFury Registered

Someone needs to just end Alice already. Admittedly, Rachel Skarsten seems to be the only one having a good time and is at least somewhat entertaining, but come on. Team Batwoman has given her more chances than Batman has given the Joker.

4. Holy Slapper Registered

Good finale to a good season. I liked it more than the previous one. Will be interesting what they do with Beth/Alice now, assuming there is a 4th season. Rachel Skarsten has been the true star of this show.

Slick likes this.