Daredevil Season 3, Episode 3 "No Good Deed" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F849401%2Fe8b0a60b-672f-4480-bf20-079faf336ac1.jpg

Discuss Episode 3: "No Good Deed" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

Last edited:
It's great to see Foggy and Marci still going strong all this time.
I really hope Fisk's interactions with Matt aren't just hallucinations.

Foggy's reaction to Matt being alive felt a bit... sudden. Like he reacted way too normally to seeing his best friend alive.

These episodes each find a way to end on a very dramatic moment. It's not a cliffhanger, but it leaves me excited for the next episode.

There was a lot of incremental development in this episode so it wasn't as exciting. I liked Matt's cat and mouse stuff. I liked even more Foggy calling him on his BS. I hope he does tell Karen, but I suspect he won't. Poindexter's development is interesting, but it seems a long way away from what would be expected of Bullseye. The only thing I didn't like was Fisk as the devil on Matt's shoulder. It shows a bit of Matt unraveling, but it also feels very forced.

Four Stars.

"It took Ben decades to become this much of a pain in my ass" :funny:

It's kinda sounding like Matt is ready to die to take down Kingpin.

I laughed at Bulleye"s story about his "girlfriend" thinking it was just a lie he told the doctor. Creepy it's based on someone he stalks.

What was up with
imaginary Fisk mentioning that Matt tried to kill himself? I don't remember that

The "tried to kill himself" was that he didn't evacuate with the rest of the Defenders from Midland Circle.

What was up with
imaginary Fisk mentioning that Matt tried to kill himself? I don't remember that

The "tried to kill himself" was that he didn't evacuate with the rest of the Defenders from Midland Circle.

Well, he also tried to kill himself in the first episode when he willingly fell down to his knees in front of those guys who beat him up, threw them a pipe and basically asked them to do it while asking God to forgive him. They even talk about killing him before he does it and if the police hadn't shown up they would've done it. That's what I think imaginary Fisk was referring to.

Also, is it really necessary to use spoiler tags to discuss this episode and previous episodes? I thought it was only for events in episodes that come after the one being discussed? I just want to know what are the actual rules of etiquette in this forum for that kinda stuff.

Last edited:
I agree that no spoiler code is necessary. I've been pretty liberal talking about a specific episode while using spoiler code for the future. The only reason I did otherwise is other people did. Sometimes I might hide a major thing but not really.

Maybe it's Defenders spoilers?

Well, he also tried to kill himself in the first episode when he willingly fell down to his knees in front of those guys who beat him up, threw them a pipe and basically asked them to do it while asking God to forgive him. They even talk about killing him before he does it and if the police hadn't shown up they would've done it. That's what I think imaginary Fisk was referring to.

Also, is it really necessary to use spoiler tags to discuss this episode and previous episodes? I thought it was only for events in episodes that come after the one being discussed? I just want to know what are the actual rules of etiquette in this forum for that kinda stuff.
You don't need to use spoiler tags for anything up to the episode of the thread being discussed, only for anything from future episodes. It's a bit confusing because that wasn't the rule in the past.

I agree that no spoiler code is necessary. I've been pretty liberal talking about a specific episode while using spoiler code for the future. The only reason I did otherwise is other people did. Sometimes I might hide a major thing but not really.

Maybe it's Defenders spoilers?

Yeah, I only spoiler tagged my comment because you guys tagged yours too. :funny:

You don't need to use spoiler tags for anything up to the episode of the thread being discussed, only for anything from future episodes. It's a bit confusing because that wasn't the rule in the past.

That's what I thought. Thank you both for confirming.

Yeah, I only spoiler tagged my comment because you guys tagged yours too. :funny:

That's what I thought. Thank you both for confirming.
No prob. And just in case there was any doubt left, flickchick, the mod who created all the threads also confirmed this yesterday in another discussion about it.

Just finished this. The best part of the season so far--

No ninjas and no Elektra :p

Foggy's reaction to Matt being alive felt a bit... sudden. Like he reacted way too normally to seeing his best friend alive.

I feel the same. I wish he had some Tears in his eyes or Freak out more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"