Jessica Jones Season 3, Episode 7 "AKA The Double Half-Wappinger" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

flickchick85

Admin of Might
Staff member
Reaction score
jessica-jones-final-season-poster-405x600.jpg

Discuss Episode 7 of Season 3, "AKA The Double Half-Wappinger" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

Last edited:
There were some fun moments in this one. The gender politics of Salinger and is inability to accept inferiority were in full display. Hogarth may have bitten off more than she can chew by representing him considering how he always has to be in control (and so does she), but the fact that he's unwilling to follow her instructions could be his undoing. Similarly, his desire to prove that Jessica is a fraud failed miserably at the end, which was a lot of fun.

I like that nobody is an idiot here, which is tricky to do when you have to have a villain who thrives on being the smartest. Maybe Trish doesn't make the smartest decisions. I couldn't quite tell what she was doing at the end. I liked the investigation out of town. Even that officer backed down when she figured out what was going on. I enjoyed Trish's meltdown. Trish has the ability to play a character just like Jess does and it can be pretty fun.

Four and a Half Stars.

I actually wanted Jess to be wrong about the gazebo since the parents were there. But, couln't happen since Sallinger is such a dick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"