Batwoman Season 3 Episode 9: “Meet Your Maker”

Dr.

From parts unknown
Reaction score
Airdate: January 19, 2022

NATURAL DISASTERS - Ryan (Javicia Leslie), Sophie (Meagan Tandy) and Luke (Camrus Johnson) attempt to track down the OG Poison Ivy when all signs point to Pamela Isley's (guest star Bridget Regan) reappearance in Gotham. At the same time, Mary (Nicole Kang) feels drawn by a powerful force and Alice (Rachel Skarsten) suddenly feels very protective of her stepsister. Meanwhile, Jada (Robin Givens) hasn't given up on rehabilitating Marquis (Nick Creegan) and seeks the help of an old friend. Guest starring David Ramsey. Directed by Michael Blundell; written by Caroline Dries and Maya Houston.

Diggle was looking real thirsty at Jada. It’s about time we got Wildmoore. Ivy was pretty cool too. I really liked this episode for the most part.

Not gonna lie, kind of loved Ryan's reaction to the kiss. At least that tension is over.

Calling shenanigans on Diggle being childhood buddy with Jada. Still, liking the beard, and I guess quietly ending the whole Green Lantern issue.

How you know they ain’t childhood buddy’s lol.

I have to say I gota kick out of that horror film trope they ended up doing.

I can't be the only one who heard abnormallyadam's scream when Sophie kissed Ryan? :funny: Edit: just checked his reaction. Expected. :funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"