Season 3, Episode 9 "AKA I Did Something Today" (USE SPOILER TAGS!)

Discussion in 'Jessica Jones' started by flickchick85, Jun 14, 2019.

1. flickchick85

flickchick85 Mod of Might

[​IMG]

Discuss Episode 9 of Season 3, "AKA I Did Something Today" here.

ANY SPOILERS FOR EPISODES BEYOND THIS ONE MUST BE TAGGED.

#1 flickchick85, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  2. Mike Murdock

Mike Murdock Registered

I figured Jessica would stop Trish, but I wondered from the beginning if a half-measure was at all helpful. I think, at the end, that was proven right as it all fell apart. I can't entirely blame Trish for her actions, but they certainly were counterproductive. I love the reference to the fact that Salinger was mauled (like a cat). But it sucks that Costa took the fall and, as I said, I don't think it contributed anything.

Things are definitely picking up towards the end. That alone will improve it over last season, which fell off a cliff around episode seven. Four and a Half Stars.

Tymminator and flickchick85 like this.
  3. Lencho01

Lencho01 Shazoogle! Shazoogle!

When I saw Sallinger's face, I was like, "Daaayyyyuuummm! Trish really ****ed him up!"

Maybe because I didn't care much for Trish since last season, but I really thought Jess shouldn't have gone through with the deal. And Trish seems fine with going to prison if it meant Sallinger did too.