Supergirl Season 3 NEWS & DISCUSSION Thread - Part 1

This thread is for all of the news we hear about major changes to the series. Things like new cast members, cast members leaving, and any other news that is a major change for Season 3.

Change away.....

I wonder what episode they are currently filming (I think 3x19?), because according to their social media, Krys Marshall and Amy Jackson have both gone home in the last week or so. They seem to be done. Which makes me very curious what the last few episodes will be if it's not "everybody vs. the Worldkillers."

Should be 3x19 as the other shows are filming their 19th episodes right now.

I wonder what episode they are currently filming (I think 3x19?), because according to their social media, Krys Marshall and Amy Jackson have both gone home in the last week or so. They seem to be done. Which makes me very curious what the last few episodes will be if it's not "everybody vs. the Worldkillers."

Who is Krys Marshall?

Maybe they're not filming anything? They all seem to be constantly on vacation anyway if you went by their social media.

I hope Amy Jackson doesn't just disappear from the series. We need more of her. Even bring on her Legends if they have to.

Who is Krys Marshall?

Maybe they're not filming anything? They all seem to be constantly on vacation anyway if you went by their social media.

I hope Amy Jackson doesn't just disappear from the series. We need more of her. Even bring on her Legends if they have to.
Krys Marshall is Purity, our 2nd Worldkiller. And she said her goodbyes on Twitter and mentioned how much she'll miss everyone, so it really sounds like she's done. Amy's post doesn't sound very "vacation-y" either, imo:

sgamyjackson5a07uh_CRJ1wofo9co1_540.jpg

Yeah Saturn girl definitely going back to the future without her forced husband. Ill actually miss having her around.

Yeah Saturn girl definitely going back to the future without her forced husband. Ill actually miss having her around.
Ditto. Not happy with the way this is apparently playing out at all.

Yes, it should be finishing 3x18 tomorrow and moving into 3x19 next week or maybe even 3x20, I'm thinking it would be 3x19 though...???????....in 3x17 the LoS go back to the future, or at least Brainy and Imra....some have speculated that they will return in the finale, but Amy seems to have left and doesn't sound like she is returning.

Last edited:
Who is Krys Marshall?

Mehcad is hurt, he and his girlfriend were in a car accident, so he hasn't been filming much from what I hear. And probably what you see on social media are their weekends when they are not filming. You have great skiing up on Whistler Mountain within 2 hours of Vancouver....so I believe Chris and Melissa did some skiing a few weeks ago. Chyler is doing tour dates on the weekends with her hubby....not sure how that is going to work out, seems a little overload for her, but hey she brings in the crowds to his concerts. So, I'm not sure anyone is on any kind of vacation...lol

Krys Marshall is Purity, our 2nd Worldkiller. And she said her goodbyes on Twitter and mentioned how much she'll miss everyone, so it really sounds like she's done. Amy's post doesn't sound very "vacation-y" either, imo:

sgamyjackson5a07uh_CRJ1wofo9co1_540.jpg

I'll be sad if she leaves this show. She needs her own TV series where she's the star. She hasn't done much in Hollywood though. Mostly Bollywood. She can't disappear into obscurity again.

Sad to hear Mehcad and his girlfriend in a car accident as I hope they're alright.

Something tells me Purity may be the one Worldkiller who dies and the Legion heads back home to the 31st Century afterwards.

I hope the third season doesn't have an anticlimax around episodes 20-22.

Sad to hear Mehcad and his girlfriend in a car accident as I hope they're alright.

Something tells me Purity may be the one Worldkiller who dies and the Legion heads back home to the 31st Century afterwards.

I hope the third season doesn't have an anticlimax around episodes 20-22.

Yeah, they were rear ended he hurt his neck...they are going to be fine but apparently the injuries have sidelined him for a bit on any kind of action.

I'll be sad if she leaves this show. She needs her own TV series where she's the star. She hasn't done much in Hollywood though. Mostly Bollywood. She can't disappear into obscurity again.

She needs to up the acting before she gets her own series....

The promo for Schott Through The Heart is released along with the synopsis. It does go with what I said about Toyman and Gotham's usage of him.

The promo for Schott Through The Heart is released along with the synopsis. It does go with what I said about Toyman and Gotham's usage of him.

So they talked about him resurrecting himself in Gotham on Supergirl? I don't remember that in the promo.

So they talked about him resurrecting himself in Gotham on Supergirl? I don't remember that in the promo.

Not what I meant. About the Gotham TV show using Toyman.

I was just kidding....I really don't think they had to kill him off of Supergirl in order for Gotham to use him.

Toy Maker, not Toyman. There are similarities, yes, but it's not one to one the same as there is a character in Batman lore actually called the Toy Maker. It's a bit different than how both Oliver and Gotham used the Dollmaker, but Gotham just changed the character's name to Dulmacher.

I hope they're shooting the remaining episodes of the 3rd season during this hiatus.

Should be 3x19 as the other shows are filming their 19th episodes right now.

I believe however that Supergirl came back a little earlier than the others...of course I'M THINKING that was for reshoots for episodes 12 and 13, because in both of those it is very obvious that Melissa had her tan from her and Chris' Mexico vacation.

This is interesting: https://twitter.com/yvrshoots/status/978409229034770432

Maybe our 3rd Worldkiller is a shapeshifter?

Also, Amy Jackson posted a pic on Twitter of her, Jesse Rath and Chris Wood all in their usual costumes but Jesse not wearing the B5 make-up. Holding out hope for a "human form" for Brainy, because I love him but HATE that make-up.

Last edited:
Shapeshifter or clone from Cadmus. They said there will be snipers on rooftop than just Alex's doppelganger.

Yeah I saw that pic from the instagrams of David Harewood and Amy Jackson as I'm glad the Legion have returned. It's clear they are recurring for the 3rd season. Brainiac 5 looks to have the ability to make himself look human.

I can see Jimmy and Winn taking Brainy on a tour of National City.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"