Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 blu-ray/dvd release date?

fire117

Civilian
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about a release date yet? As I'm surprised we haven't got any info yet on this.

Anyone heard anything about when season 4 will be out on DVD as I want to get it for my nephews as a birthday present in July?

So far, no. Not even for a UK release :csad:

Sort of losing faith at this point, LOL

Sort of losing faith at this point, LOL

Well we got the first 3 season's on DVD, if they don't have season 4 relessed on DVD that will just tick off people. It'd be like only have 2 films in a trilogy out of DVD but not the third film.

Something that wouldn't make any sense. Plus not everyone goes on Netflix and I prefer to have DVD's of shows I like as do my nephews as we want physical copies of shows on DVD to have.

Well we got the first 3 season's on DVD, if they don't have season 4 relessed on DVD that will just tick off people. It'd be like only have 2 films in a trilogy out of DVD but not the third film.

Something that wouldn't make any sense. Plus not everyone goes on Netflix and I prefer to have DVD's of shows I like as do my nephews as we want physical copies of shows on DVD to have.

Here stateside we didn't even get Agent Carter season 2 or Agents of SHIELD season 3. I had to import them from the UK. But, literally no word or hints on this dropping, and season 5 is almost half over here in the States. I would imagine the UK premiere is close.

Marvel TV just doesn't seem interested in putting this out sadly :csad:

Here stateside we didn't even get Agent Carter season 2 or Agents of SHIELD season 3. I had to import them from the UK. But, literally no word or hints on this dropping, and season 5 is almost half over here in the States. I would imagine the UK premiere is close.

Season 5 is airing in the UK. Though I myself live in Ireland.

Marvel TV has a lot to answer for frankly!

Luckily, I burned AGENT CARTER and SHIELD to DVD from my cable's ON DEMAND program. It pisses me off not getting an official release.

It's ridiculous. Marvel Netflix is way better at putting them out.

Maybe they really are just pushing digital.

It's ridiculous. Marvel Netflix is way better at putting them out.

Maybe they really are just pushing digital.

Well I don't want digital. I want season 4 on DVD as part of my extensive DVD collection. The customer is always right after all.

I want both physical media and digital.

I love my blurays and I like digital as I can have them on my phone available for any time I want to see something.

I want both physical media and digital.

I love my blurays and I like digital as I can have them on my phone available for any time I want to see something.

Well fair enough that's what you want. myself I'd be happy with physical media.

I already have All the MCU films out so far on DVD or Bluray.

Agent Carter season 1 and 2. Daredevil seasons 1 and 2. Jessica Jones season 1 and Luke Cage season 1 as well as Agents of SHIELD seasons 1, 2 and 3 on DVD. All I am missing is season 4.

All I see of that available to get online is Bootleg versions of season 4 so far and some people so desperate to get season 4 on DVD are settling and getting that.

Well fair enough that's what you want. myself I'd be happy with physical media.

I already have All the MCU films out so far on DVD or Bluray.

Agent Carter season 1 and 2. Daredevil seasons 1 and 2. Jessica Jones season 1 and Luke Cage season 1 as well as Agents of SHIELD seasons 1, 2 and 3 on DVD. All I am missing is season 4.

All I see of that available to get online is Bootleg versions of season 4 so far and some people so desperate to get season 4 on DVD are settling and getting that.

I really don’t know why ABC-Marvel is having such a hold up on this. I bet Netflix Marvel will have both Iron Fist and Defenders (and those were not great) out before The next season of AoS. Across the pond it seems the UK at least has a few more seasons then the US, but I don’t know why the output is so uneven and delayed.

I really don’t know why ABC-Marvel is having such a hold up on this. I bet Netflix Marvel will have both Iron Fist and Defenders (and those were not great) out before The next season of AoS. Across the pond it seems the UK at least has a few more seasons then the US, but I don’t know why the output is so uneven and delayed.

For the record I liked Iron Fist and Defenders myself and I look forward to getting them on DVD.

ABC-Marvel better start talking as this delay on season 4 with no word on when it'll be on DVD is really starting to piss me off frankly!

Season 4 is already being shown on Netflix so why in the name of God is not out on DVD already!

And I live in Ireland, not the UK.

Last edited:
I cannot even get that bootleg and be happy, cause it is a DVD not a Blu Ray.

I cannot even get that bootleg and be happy, cause it is a DVD not a Blu Ray.

Honestly this lack of any word on season 4's DVD and Blu Ray from Marvel-ABC is just bad for business.

Wonder if this is legit. Or if it is, is the blu ray region free. If region free I would buy it.

Wonder if this is legit. Or if it is, is the blu ray region free. If region free I would buy it.

It looks legit to me. I'd prefer buying season 4 on DVD in an Irish shop or on Amazon UK if I was desperate though.

Won't buy it until it is officially region free, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"