Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 blu-ray/dvd release date?

Well still no word on when Season 4 is coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray and we have both Iron Fist season 1 and Black Panther coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray in early June. Which I will get no question.

We better get some word on when Season 4 will be out on DVD and Blu-Ray and it better be damn well soon!

A mate of mine on Reddit has been asking about when season 4 will be out on DVD and Blu-Ray.

Another user thinks if there is no word by late October when season 4 will be out on DVD and Blu-Ray than it won't be out on DVD and Blu-Ray at all.

As if it's not out by then it should be considered cancelled probably due to low sales. He further claimed that they cancelled the DVD release of Agent Carter season 2 and Agents of SHIELD season 3 in the U.S due to low sales. so it wouldn't surprise him.

That is shocking as you can buy Agents of SHIELD season 3 and Agent Carter 2 season 2 in Europe on DVD and Blu-Ray still. I saw some on the shelves in a DVD shop in Dublin City Centre when I was there last month getting a DVD for my cousin. So clearly sales here in Europe aren't low. Plus you can still buy Agents of SHIELD season 3 and Agent Carter season 2 on DVD and Blu-Ray in region 4 as well.

All I can say is I hope we get word by October at least, at this point I am willing to pay double the usual price for a season of a TV show that is new to buy on DVD for Season 4, as the usual price is 35 Euro for a season of a TV show newly released on DVD that would be 70 Euro. For Blu-Ray the usual price for a season of a TV show newly released is 40 Euro so that would be 80 Euro.

Last edited:
So we are now in the month of May and still no word on when season 4 will be out on DVD and Bu-Ray.

Is anyone else really getting ticked off and this situation. For a show that has had the first 3 seasons on DVD and Blu-Ray to not have season 4 on DVD and Blu-Ray by now is in very poor taste and lets the fan base down as not everyone goes on Netflix or uses Amazon Video.

Moat people are like me and simply want our favourite shows on DVD and Blu-Ray. Is that too much to ask.

It's just the sign of the times, supply and demand, and money.

Records, cassette tapes, CD's. Beta max, VHS, Laser Disc. All dated and dead tech. Pure digital media is upon us and taking over.

Little by little we will see less and less BluRay. Even less DVD. The mass popular shows and movies will last the longest in that medium. Not enough demand for less popular videos to be produced on physical discs.

Producing physical copies of media doesn't turn near the profit of producing a digital media source file. Especially when the price point is so similar.

Dread it, run from it, but destiny still arrives. We're only a finger snap away from physical media vanishing forever.

Its not gonna vanish forever but for TV shows like this one with low ratings, there's just no demand for a DVD/blue ray release.

It's just the sign of the times, supply and demand, and money.

Records, cassette tapes, CD's. Beta max, VHS, Laser Disc. All dated and dead tech. Pure digital media is upon us and taking over.

Little by little we will see less and less BluRay. Even less DVD. The mass popular shows and movies will last the longest in that medium. Not enough demand for less popular videos to be produced on physical discs.

Producing physical copies of media doesn't turn near the profit of producing a digital media source file. Especially when the price point is so similar.

Dread it, run from it, but destiny still arrives. We're only a finger snap away from physical media vanishing forever.
I don't buy that for a second. I still get shows and films on DVD as I prefer that over getting them digitally. Plus DVD sales here are on the rise from what I hear so that isn't an issue.

Well let's see Iron Fist season 1 is coming out on DVD and Blu-Ray in June, Black panther comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray a week later.

Avengers Infinity War will be out on DVD and Blu-Ray later in the year.

The Defenders, Punisher season 1, Jessica Jones season 2, Inhumans will all no doubt be released on DVD and Blu-Ray in the future.

Plus last time I was in Dublin City Centre in my local DVD show. I saw customers inquire into when season 4 will be on DVD so there's demand for it here.

Its not gonna vanish forever but for TV shows like this one with low ratings, there's just no demand for a DVD/blue ray release.

There is demand in Ireland and other parts of Europe. After all the customer is always right.

Not seeing a blu ray, though.

I just searched and there actually IS!!! Pre-ordered :up:

Last edited:
Indeed. I am very happy with my blu ray pre-order, LOL! Now I will just have to get Iron Fist when it comes State side and the other Netflix shows.

Indeed. I am very happy with my blu ray pre-order, LOL! Now I will just have to get Iron Fist when it comes State side and the other Netflix shows.

I pre-ordered Iron Fist season 1 just yesterday along with Black Panther and academy award winning film Darkest Hour.

Plus another DVD I ordered will be arriving next week.

We don't even have Season 3 in Germany on DVD/BR. At this point i kinda doubt we will get any more here.

We don't even have Season 3 in Germany on DVD/BR. At this point i kinda doubt we will get any more here.

The release on Amazon UK is Region Free :mnm:

Season 3 was as well.

Did season 2 of this ever become available anywhere other than amazon in the U.S.? Cause thats the only reason I didn't buy it with that outrageous price on amazon.com

Did season 2 of this ever become available anywhere other than amazon in the U.S.? Cause thats the only reason I didn't buy it with that outrageous price on amazon.com

I never saw it anywhere else. I *****ed about it so much my wife bought it off of Amazon to shut me up.

From what I've been seeing....seasons 3-5 are not being offered as official DVD releases in the U.S. (yet? ever?)....BUT....Amazon is offering bootleg copies of them. A couple of different providers are selling the bootleg copies on Amazon....and you have to read the reviews of the different providers to see if you think they are worth it.

I never saw it anywhere else. I *****ed about it so much my wife bought it off of Amazon to shut me up.

From what I've been seeing....seasons 3-5 are not being offered as official DVD releases in the U.S. (yet? ever?)....BUT....Amazon is offering bootleg copies of them. A couple of different providers are selling the bootleg copies on Amazon....and you have to read the reviews of the different providers to see if you think they are worth it.

You can get season 3 & 4 (preorder) on Amazon UK. Region free :up:

You can get season 3 & 4 (preorder) on Amazon UK. Region free :up:

I bought seasons 3 and 4 off of Amazon USA.....they look good and play good....I'm happy.

Season 5 is available for pre-order on Amazon UK. It comes out Oct 1st. Pre-ordered me a blu ray :up:

2 season sets in 1 year!!! :wow:

I am hoping Amazon UK puts out Inhumans. I am not confident that will see US release. Not with the track record of the ABC shows.

Season 5 is available for pre-order on Amazon UK. It comes out Oct 1st. Pre-ordered me a blu ray :up:

2 season sets in 1 year!!! :wow:

I am hoping Amazon UK puts out Inhumans. I am not confident that will see US release. Not with the track record of the ABC shows.

Good news for me in Ireland at least, shame about the US release date though, you might be able to get a region free copy on Amazon hopefully.

As long as they release them in the UK, they are normally region free. But something like Iron Fist I am waiting for a US release, which still has not happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"