Supergirl Season 4, Episode 19: "American Dreamer" (SPOILERS)

Where are all the DC and Marvel TV series gone? The entire section for all the CW series and Marvel TV series have completely disappeared. There's no way to get to this Supergirl forum or thread from the main forum page. I only was able to get here indirectly by an old alert that I had to a post in the Supergirl thread.

I noticed that as well, I have no idea....
EDIT: Just a new arrangement, see DC Comics TV for Supergirl...

Last edited:
Yeah, a filler episode.

Brainy yelling as a hologram at the start made me laugh.

Disappointed that Jimmy is just getting Kryptonian powers instead of turning into a green giant lizard monster.

Lockwood going to try and get powers and get revenge for his wife?

I forgot J'onn even left Earth.

You get the feeling they had 10/15 seconds left of airtime and somebody was like "**** we were supposed to show Jonn taking the symbols back in this one, oh just throw it in at the end"

Was glad to see Lockwood's wife die (wow reading that back it sounds harsh lol) not because I didn't like her or the actress just makes sense in terms of how the story is progressing, that after all Lockwood has done to aliens at least one alien would push back at who they view is the source of all their pain. It's also going to galvanize Ben in to being more steadfast in his mission against aliens. Especially when it was an alien that he let go (thought this was weird and out of character the first time round but it does make sense, he has a family of his own)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"