Season 5 Episode 6 Discussion "Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
3ymfDwd.jpg

Promo
[YT]VBbbHJWpUnU[/YT]

This business with Cersei playing the High Sparrow has me more interested in the King's Landing plots than anything since Ned's time as Hand of the King.

I have a feeling Bronn is going to die soon :(

I believe that tonight's episode has that controversial scene that Alfie mentioned.

I think he's going to be present while Sansa takes the bath, just to torture him...
about the wedding... I don't know, if Brienne hears about it, she'll cut all the heads in the way.

and I really hope some kind of signal from the weirwood

Has it been six episodes already? Time flies.....

This season has flown by. Feels a bit like season one, except with the intrigue being shifted to Meereen and the Wall, as opposed to King's Landing.

I believe that tonight's episode has that controversial scene that Alfie mentioned.

I'm bracing myself for the inevitable **** storm from fans when Ramsay and Sansa consummate their marriage.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12105-1346251551-14.gif

@Marvolo: Hahahaha. I imagine Reek will be used in the preparation for said consummation, like he was with Jeyne and Ramsay.

On the whole, this has been my favorite season thus far. Hardly any fluff, which could not be said of the past season (the exploration of the sexual and romantic lives of the Unsullied was about as enjoyable as watching someone fill a mop bucket with cleaning solution.)

As far as Unsullied romances go, I was more invested in the one between that guy and the lady that ended with the guy getting his throat slit. You've got a point about filler. I'm surprised they didn't just do the Iron Islands rather than all that.

Yeah. Especially since Joffrey's wedding entertainment teased Balon drowning...

Ramsay is a monster. Poor Sansa, poor Reek. :csad: Stannis can't get to Winterfell and kill the Boltons quick enough.

That slaver dude could easily be Moqorro.

I am not one to ***** about changes all that often, but ****.

I'm really kind of getting over this show constantly victimizing female after female character. It's gotten tired.

Awful ending.

Those Bolton boys need to get got. Pronto.

It could have been worse. Ramsey has been shown to be pretty sadistic.
I don't mean to underplay this very sad reality that exists for people but Sansa got it easy compared to what I've seen done to women in this show(imo).
Pretty humiliating though. Bet she misses the dwarf now.
I also find it kinda odd how she always finds herself back here, in some unwilling marriage in some bid for power by someone else. From Jeoff all the way to now this. If only she could land a solid prince...but I suppose this now is the game she's fully playing herself.

I wonder if Little Finger figured this in his plots and schemes.
I also wonder if Jon Snow would finally come to his senses if he learned of this current situation.

I'm loving the stuff in kings landing, I thought this season would suffer in that regard but it's great. The Lannisters always deliver.

Last edited:
I think he's going to be present while Sansa takes the bath, just to torture him...
about the wedding... I don't know, if Brienne hears about it, she'll cut all the heads in the way.

and I really hope some kind of signal from the weirwood

This is how I can picture Brienne objecting to the Bolton/Stark wedding.

[YT]GJoM7V54T-c[/YT]

Damn it kept wanting reek to cut off his wiener. Wedding generally are more eventful

I'm really kind of getting over this show constantly victimizing female after female character. It's gotten tired.

Awful ending.

It's realistic though. Women in the medieval ages didn't have a very good time.

The show is supposed to be uncompromising in it's depiction of the harshness of the world it inhabits. I've always thought of it as Tolkienesque lore layered over real world history. Unfortunately the real world was bloody brutal back then.

The big problem here is that Sansa is suppose to be different now. She is suppose to be the one in charge, playing the game. They basically regulated her back to where she left off with Joffrey.

On a lighter note, Sansa's wedding dress was pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"