Season 5, Episode 6: "Mr. Parker's Cul-De-Sac"

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by NotNickFury, Mar 2, 2020.

1. NotNickFury Registered

2. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

It was a decent weighted episode as far bringing the serious moments and the more quirky moments....the more serious ones I especially miss from this show.

Seeing Damien again was a delight, another moment in Arrow Post-COIE history we can mark off as happening to some degree.

Im not sure if it's making more sense for Ray's time on the show to be coming up or Sara's time on the ship coming up, her reaching out to Rene for a job? Not the first person in Star City I'd reach out to but all the OGs time on the ship seems to be in a weird moment, they could all go move on, especially Rory of all of them now that he has a kid out there he can focus on.

3. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

I have a feeling Mick Rory will be the last original Legend standing.

If this is it for Ray and Nora, I hope they bring Brandon Routh over to Superman and Lois so he can reprise his Kingdom Come Superman role.

4. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Seems like they’re retiring practically anyone and everyone. I knew Ray and Nora we’re leaving, but I wasn’t aware of Sara and Ava(?)

Was good to see Damien being back though, however I feel like we don’t know enough about what that sword was supposed to have done? Did he release himself from Astra, or just condemn himself back to hell earlier than he was expected to be there?

5. Gaultheria Registered

The Encores threaten Nora, and threats to Nora are Damien's berserk button. I'd say that he's heading back early for a surprise attack against Astra.