Season 5, Episode 9: "Zari, Not Zari"

Discussion in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' started by NotNickFury, Apr 21, 2020.

1. NotNickFury Registered

And we are back.

2. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

Can’t say I’m sorry to see Zari’s brother go, but the team needs a shake up.

3. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

What's the deal with Sara then? She can't be killed by a God? Lazarus Pit side effects perhaps?

4. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Just getting around to watching the episode....

Not a fan of the Mick storyline. They treat time like it's no big deal to be tampered with when its the driving force behind the show. But I feel like Mick has come to the end of his story on this show anyway so...they should've let him settle down with his baby mama and kid and kept Ray.

The Zari storyline has been fun, watching her continue to get glimpses of her past iteration and how being outside of her time is effecting her. Original timeline Zari still existing opens up some potential storylines with how changing time doesn't necessarily "fix" things completely and they still remain somewhere out there.

The Arrowverse finally finds a way to get their Supernatural crossover which was great. Just stop....stop killing Sara. She's died a million times, they driven it to the ground.

Killing off Behrad was sad, he was an enjoyable addition to the show. But I hate that they got the rings in the end.

5. SV Fan Registered

I am just happy they didn't waste an entire episode mourning his death(it was more like 30 seconds). That's why I like Legends the most of all the CW superhero shows, it doesn't take itself seriously.