Legends of Tomorrow Season 5 Special Event: "Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part 5" (MAJOR SPOILERS)

LL2K2

Maid of Might
Reaction score
Not a lengthy description at all, which generally means something big is going to happen:

THE EARTH-SHATTERING “CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS” CROSSOVER CONCLUDES – Worlds lived, worlds died. Nothing will ever be the same.

Looks like a New Earth will be born.

I hope they retcon Kara and Lena's relationship!!

So...this seems like it's just gonna be establishing the new status quo? So the Anti-Monitor was basically little more than a cameo, lol.

Kara waking up on a new Earth is a nod to Earth-2 Superman doing it in comics.

Took us long enough to see another Legend on the Legends part of the crossover. Yeah, I know there's a lot to do, but still.

This other chick (Dinah?) is a terrible crier.

I think the 2nd half looks to be better than the 1st half.

They better not use this reset as a convenient fix for the main Kara/Lena conflict on Supergirl this season. They spent 3 seasons building up to that ****.

I love Mick so much. :funny: And I don’t know who the rest of the legends are anymore.

She's just awful all-around, imo. The 2nd reason why I'm not tuning into that Canaries show.

I kinda want to just because I want to check out Cassidy’s Siren but after seeing Dinah I might have to bail out.

And this is yet another part of the problem with this crossover as opposed to COE-X, this isn't an event where just because it's Legends you go all super wacky...this should be a mega event...

Also...I love breaking the 3rd wall but they've over done it this episode. Every other line is "omg this is a crossover"

I kinda want to just because I want to check out Cassidy’s Siren but after seeing Dinah I might have to bail out.
Her AND Mia leading a show is just a bridge too far for me. I would be all about Cassidy getting her own show, but co-leading with those two? No thanks.

Man, the tonal whiplash of this episode so far in comparison to the other parts :funny:

I mean it's fun and all to see everyone doing random crap together, but this is a little too far for me.

Her AND Mia leading a show is just a bridge too far for me. I would be all about Cassidy getting her own show, but co-leading with those two? No thanks.

Unfortunately, this is where I stand as well. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"