• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

The Flash Season 6x14: Death of the Speed Force

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
Kid Flash returns to Central City with a Zen attitude and new tricks up his sleeve. While thrilled to see his family again, Wally confides to Barry that he returned because he thinks there is something wrong with the speed force. Meanwhile, Cisco returns from his fact-finding mission across Earth-Prime.

Been looking forward to this one.

So the show actually remembered Wally? :woo:

Is it on this week or is this for next week? Supergirl and Batwoman aren't on this week.

Next week.

Boo. There's nothing to watch this week. Is even Black Lightning not airing this week either?

There was a time where it was kind of sad to see Kid Flash having the better costume when compared to Barry's. Now everything seems right after several upgrades being made to his (Barry's) costume.

Is Wally going to recognise that Iris is not Iris? Or is he going to just accept her as she is and assume she's going through a phase? And when is the real Iris going to come out from behind the mirror? This story line is getting tiresome. It's like a trashy soap where someone gets replaced by an evil twin or double. It was never interesting in shows like the original Dynasty, and it still isn't now.

Wally used his powers smartly with that copter.

Nice to see Wally getting down to business right at the start and how in touch he is with the Speed Force.

Also, Cisco mentioned Atlantis. Wonder if he knocked back a few with Arthur Curry.

Now according to Cisco....Doppelgangers cant survive on E-Prime due to neurological degeneration....oy vey.

Nice to see Wally getting down to business right at the start and how in touch he is with the Speed Force.

Also, Cisco mentioned Atlantis. Wonder if he knocked back a few with Arthur Curry.

Now according to Cisco....Doppelgangers cant survive on E-Prime due to neurological degeneration....oy vey.

Black Siren should make a quick trip back to the present to smack Cisco on the head for his logic.

Or Nash who is standing right there :funny: Surely there was a better way to write drama between the two.

Also, loving the new Wally powers. I’m glad it’s not just Barry who has all the cool abilities and that they seem to be on equal levels now.

Black Siren should make a quick trip back to the present to smack Cisco on the head for his logic.

And the entire Doppelganger bar over in Supergirl.

The Flashs version of the Speed Force still confuses me.

Did Cisco forget that he has powers? He can still blast people.

Sid the dude who plays Wally lose his ability to emote? That was the flattest performance I've ever seen.

This episode was really good for the most part. The Speed-Force centered episodes usually are.

The whole Thawne taking over Nash is weird and a little stupid, but I do enjoy seeming the Reverse-Flash again.

It’s ridiculous that Wally is leaving at a time like this. He should still be here helping Barry with this. Their relationship was the best part of the episode.

This Iris storyline is going on way too long. It’s not interesting.

Also, I really like that that despite being able to avoid Barry’s death, Team Flash is still getting royally boned in this post-Crisis world.

Last edited:
This show now is so up and down its unreal. This season as a whole sucks but tonight was the first time all season I have been intrigued throughout the episode.

just make reverse flash the villain every season, hes too good a villain and i would To love see an episode or two dedicated to his origins set in the future.

When I see that pic of Barry and Wally standing together, I think of Young Justice in live-action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"