The Flash Season 6x3: Dead Man Running

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score

Knowing that Crisis is only weeks away, Barry prepares a member of Team Flash for life without him while hunting a terrifying meta-human with an unquenchable thirst. Meanwhile, Ralph uncovers a family secret.

Last edited:
What a great episode - this season is off to a tremendous start! Love how things are moving along with Ramsey and Barry and how each member of Team Flash has their own little thing going on, it works really well. I love how even the "villains of the week" are tying into the overall story.

Wasn't a huge fan of the Dibny family drama at first, but it all made sense and they're planting the seeds for Sue to appear and I just love Ralph.

New Wells: Awesome. Love him already.

Joe has taken a bit of a backseat so far early on, but his few moments he's shined. Like his speech with Barry last week.

Just really impressed with this episode and I'm fully on board with the Ramsey storyline.

Yeah, I agree, this has been a solid start to the season so far. Another good episode all around. I'm liking the change-up in pairings. Barry has barley interacted with Frost so far in the show, so seeing their relationship develop is cool. It is strange not seeing Caitlin at all though.

New Wells seems interesting enough. While I've never been a big fan of the constant changing of his character, I do think they've been good at crafting a necessary character and making good use of them, so not overly worried.

Nice to see the Ramsey plot moving quickly. This whole splitting the season up into different arcs is really helping with the pacing issues of previous seasons, and I'm glad they're finally doing it.

I am still a little hesitant, as both season 4 and 5 had promising starts, but there does seem to be an increase in quality. Something just feels different, in a good way.

Yeah, I agree, this has been a solid start to the season so far. Another good episode all around. I'm liking the change-up in pairings. Barry has barley interacted with Frost so far in the show, so seeing their relationship develop is cool. It is strange not seeing Caitlin at all though.

New Wells seems interesting enough. While I've never been a big fan of the constant changing of his character, I do think they've been good at crafting a necessary character and making good use of them, so not overly worried.

Nice to see the Ramsey plot moving quickly. This whole splitting the season up into different arcs is really helping with the pacing issues of previous seasons, and I'm glad they're finally doing it.

I am still a little hesitant, as both season 4 and 5 had promising starts, but there does seem to be an increase in quality. Something just feels different, in a good way.
I'm not a fan of the constant changing with Wells either, but it's worked so far. I've liked all of the different ones other than really Sherloque.

I've been saying it for a while. 2-3 arcs and make each like their own graphic novels.

Season 4 started off pretty darn good up until the whole Thinker switching bodies thing.

I can't believe they actually had someone call Killer Frost out on her behavior. I'm loving the new showrunner. She deserved to get scolded. You don't threaten anybody with an ice dagger to get "answers". You also don't intentionally throw someone out a window whether you know if they will live or not. Good on you Barry.

Her behavior is why I roll my eyes at her fans who like to call her a hero. No. She has a long way to go to earn that title. Right now, she's acting like an anti hero.

I'm tired of the new Wells each season. This one didn't get on my nerves though like Sherloque did. I am curious about the eternium thing with Iris. As well as what he found?

Not enough Joe this episode.

I didn't care for Ralph's story. I sort of liked the ending.

I'm glad they told the team he's dying the same episode instead of dragging it out.

Glad that Barry let his team on about the Crisis and his impending demise.

In the beginning the show did the annoying the trope of Barry again not telling the team the whole truth which is that he has to die in Crisis and I was worried that Ramsey would be the one to tell the team once he figured out Barry's fate. It's cool that Killer Frost and Iris implored Barry in telling the rest of the team. It was nice character growth that Barry didn't drag out the truth for too long.

This was a entertaining episode. Seeing Killer Frost and Barry teaming up was nice as it's rare on the show. I like that Barry called out Killer Frost's behaviour and that he was basically KF's mentor on how to be a hero. I like that KF was the one who deduced that Barry was hiding something regarding the Crisis and also KF is the first person to realise that something is off about Ramsey. Overall I'm pleased that Killer Frost is more involve with the show now.

I didn't care too much for the Dibny family drama but I didn't' mind it as it's clear that they're setting up Sue. I like the new Harrson Well and I am intrigued by him. I'm fully invested by Ramsey plot and I am excited to see how this will develop. Overall I give this episode a 7.5/10.

So far the new showrunner is doing a great job.

I have a question. Barry got on to Killer Frost for throwing Romero out the window, but Barry ends up overdosing him on Dark Matter to cause him to explode and die, right? It just seemed weird to me. Unless I missed something.

I have a question. Barry got on to Killer Frost for throwing Romero out the window, but Barry ends up overdosing him on Dark Matter to cause him to explode and die, right? It just seemed weird to me. Unless I missed something.

That's what I thought. One moment they mustn't kill him, and the next they explode him.

I would like to see more touches of Caitlin's scientist mind coming through Frost. We're seeing bits of it already, but it would be good to get a balance between the two so we get the best of both worlds.

The pace of the new season is moving along better. This new Harrison Wells seems a bit more like either Eobard from Season 1 or like Harry from Season 2, which I prefer to the more buffoonish versions.

But are we going to find out about the fate of Harry and Jessie soon?

Because when she blasted him out the window, neither one of them knew he was already dead. Barry was valid with being angry. Killer Frost didn't know he was already dead, so she was ready to kill him. She didn't help with not caring afterwards.

So when Barry found out Romero was already dead, it was okay to kill a zombie.

I thought the episode was ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"