The Flash Season 6x5: Kiss Kiss Breach Breach

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
Cisco's faith in his ability to fill Barry's shoes as Team Leader is upended when he learns of a shocking murder. Meanwhile, Killer Frost trusts no one except herself to hunt down the dangerous Ramsey Rosso.

Promo:

Last edited:
Ehh, I thought this episode was okay. The B.A.R.I bit was fun, the Cisco mystery was fairly interesting and the stuff with Joe and Wells wasn't too bad either. Felt very much like a filler episode, which is really the first one we've gotten this season.

Overall just an okay episode, but the next episode looks like a blast.

No episode next week, the 12th, Flash returns Nov 19

Pretty filler episode, though I'm sad about the fate of Gypsy. In reality, the actress playing her is in another project.

Man, poor Gypsy. Talk about a brutal death.

It's a shame that they killed off Gypsy. I know that the actress who played her was most likely working on another project and that she moved on from the show. But they didn't really need to kill the character so that Cisco can move on and admit his feelings for Camila, it just felt unnecessary. I feel like this episode was designed to warm us up for part of the season without the Flash (even though we audience know that Barry will find a way to survive the crisis).

I wasn't really feeling this episode. But whatever, it's to be expected with a 24ep season.

This episode kind of made me think Cisco might die in Crisis... they pretty much gave him the entire episode, (maybe as a thank you) plus there's that movie rule that people often die when they talk about their future or when they make plans

Pretty filler episode, though I'm sad about the fate of Gypsy. In reality, the actress playing her is in another project.

She's on All Rise with Misty Knight and Bullseye where she has a much bigger role. I was wondering whether we'd actually see her but not surprised we didn't during the flashback.

I agree it was pretty much a filler. Why did Caitlin choose to confront Ramsey on her own? That was rather reckless.

It was probably a cost saving episode with not many powers on display and also giving time for Gustin to film additional scenes for Crisis.

Last edited:
I actually didn't think this was too bad for a filler.

This is the first episode I've seen this season. Wanting to get ready for Crisis and ugh this show really isn't for me anymore!

Everyone keeps saying this is a filler episode and so is the first 4 much better?

This is the first episode I've seen this season. Wanting to get ready for Crisis and ugh this show really isn't for me anymore!

Everyone keeps saying this is a filler episode and so is the first 4 much better?
Yes, I'd say so. This is the first episode this season I didn't really care for

You picked the wrong episode to watch this season. Should've started with the first 4. Episode 5 was more atypical and definitely a filler.

Yes, The Flash is actually in the other episodes. This was just Cisco.

I'll be fair and watch the other 4

Jessica Camacho is also playing "Pirate Jenny" on WATCHMEN.

Rest In Peace Gypsy!

Gypsy.jpg

I got confused during this episode when Joe and Wells were trapped. Joe told a story of his first wife dying and his neighbors coming to support him. He says Iris was a little girl at the time. I remember Joe's ex showing up when Iris was an adult and that's when Wally (where is he anyway?) and came into the picture.

I got confused during this episode when Joe and Wells were trapped. Joe told a story of his first wife dying and his neighbors coming to support him. He says Iris was a little girl at the time. I remember Joe's ex showing up when Iris was an adult and that's when Wally (where is he anyway?) and came into the picture.

Gah! Yeah... this continuity "breach" made me cringe. However, Francine West was introduced in Season Two, where her arc concluded. This was pre-Flashpoint. Flashpoint opened Season 3. So I assume her arc faded/was altered with Flashpoint? Some pivotal details were just left unresolved. I think this was one. I don't remember all the details of the changes barry caused. Any continuity issues between season two and three can just be chalked up to Flashpoint.

Joe told people she died, didn't he? Instead of saying she had drug problems. I might be wrong about that though

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"