Season 7 baby !!!

Discussion in 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' started by TheFanGuy, Nov 17, 2018.

1. TheFanGuy

TheFanGuy Registered

AoS has been renewed for Season 7

2. scarlet-witch

scarlet-witch Stormborn

3. The Sand Master

The Sand Master Registered

I'm shocked too.

4. Flash525

Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

I'm shocked three, but pleasently pleased all the same.

5. Ozbridge

Ozbridge Registered

With this super early renewal I am convinced that AoS will continue until the ending days of the MCU movies.

6. Mike Murdock

Mike Murdock Registered

I'm not shocked. ABC flat out said they wanted the series to continue for many years and that moving it to the summer would help them with that. They made that announcement and everyone assumed they weren't serious and it was the last season.

7. Chuppy

Chuppy Recovering lurker

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one! Now if only it could get the barest hint of acknowledgement in the MCU!

8. TheFanGuy

TheFanGuy Registered

Don't see this mentioned anywhere, but...

Possible spoiler

Clicky

#8 TheFanGuy, Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2019
  9. <(o_o)>

<(o_o)> Evangeline Is My Hero!

Looks like season 7 will deal with time travel & the Zeffer was turned into a time machine. :wowe:
    Guess who's back, back again but is he Enoch with a Coulson skin or all LMD or part human and part LMD?

10. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Registered

Enoch was shown just moments earlier

11. Asharad

Asharad Registered

Pretty sure Simmons said they created the
    ultimate LMD.

12. Drizzle

Drizzle I'm gonna get real weird with it

Since they already wrapped filming on season 7, what are the chances that they air it before next May? Maybe it could come back in time for midseason in January since this is the final season and they don't necessarily have to keep it in the summer slot.

13. Panacea

Panacea Registered

They've never had to keep it in a summer slot. I don't see any reason why they'd move it. It'll probably release around the same time next year that it did this year.

14. SPO2 Dalisay

SPO2 Dalisay Back in the service

I suppose if something failed spectacularly ABC would send the Agents in to fill the breach. By all accounts that I read they seemed pleased to keep it in the summer against all the bad people going after other bad people shows on all the basic cable networks summer schedules.

15. tbg

tbg Registered

I would love for the powers that be decide to spin the show off in some form onto the Disney network. Maybe bring it back into the MCU via Fury's vacation and create SWORD now that all those obstacles are gone.

16. PunyGod

PunyGod Astronomer

Please no. Seven seasons is more than a respectable run. Let things end. Its already jumped the shark.

17. SPO2 Dalisay

18. BoredGuy

BoredGuy Chairman of the Bored

well that don't make much sense
    will be interesting to see how they bring her in, wonder if they'll get the movie de-aging tech for one episode, lol

19. Panacea

Panacea Registered

The Zephyr is a time machine. They can presumably travel to any point of time in her life. Also...

Ming Na basically spoiled on Instagram that Daniel Sousa would be in season seven.

20. Spider-Fan

Spider-Fan SHHFFL 2014 Champion

I hope they provide resolution to the lingering plot points from Agent Carter's season 2 finale. I mean, if they're bringing characters from that show back, just make it happen!

I also would love to see Peggy's reaction to opening the door to Steve. You don't really need Chris Evans to make that scene happen. Just don't show him, lol.

21. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Registered

So season 7, they are going back to being connected to the general MCU?

22. PunyGod

PunyGod Astronomer

I don't think they even care anymore.

Once the Disney+ shows are here I wouldn't be surprised at all if they eventually declare all the current shows to be non-canon.

23. Panacea

Panacea Registered

Jeph Loeb went out of his way to say the show is still in the MCU, and the showrunners said that the only reason they did things the way they did is because ABC had the option to première the show in January if they'd wanted to, so they couldn't put anything in there that would spoil Endgame. I'm hoping that the time travel aspect of season seven will mirror Endgame and 'fix' the timeline once again. They've always worked hard to maintain continuity, I don't know why they'd stop now.

24. TheFanGuy

TheFanGuy Registered

Curious to know if they will address the lingering plot threads of AC. Thompson's murder, for example, and what's in the file about M. Carter?

Right now the team would be in 1931 with the construction of the Empire State Building and Daisy's remark about prohibition. If Carter was born in 1921 then that would make her 10 and probably still in England. They would have to move a head in time about 15 years if they were to encounter Carter. This could be a time traveling season where the team could be fighting the chronicoms at different points in SHIELD's history and Carter could be part of that at different points in time.

Season 7 can't come fast enough

25. SPO2 Dalisay

1930s New York, well going their own way or not I can't see them trying for a Steve Rogers or Bucky Barnes appearance. The only character that I can think of who is old enough to have mattered 10 years before the MCU started is the SSR commander Colonel Phillips.

For an off the way theory Fury was a retired Colonel thus at least 42 years and SHIELD Agent 25 years ago and his character has cameo'd by Samuel L. Jackson before. An Infinity Formula before a Super Soldier Serum was perfected.