Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7 baby !!!

Please no. Seven seasons is more than a respectable run. Let things end. Its already jumped the shark.
When did it jump the shark??

Every season is better than the last. If anything, it grew the beard

I think season 6 was the first to get weaker as it moved towards the finale instead of stronger. I still think that they got word about season 7 and stretched Sarge's story in order to save the Chromicoms for the final season instead of their war with S.H.I.E.L.D. being the second half of season 6.

I doubt very much that any production company would operate in that manner. You can't rework the entire back end of a season on the fly. The renewal came in November and they wrapped filming in December, with the start of filming for season seven being in February. I suspect, if anything, they knew almost from day one that they had two seasons to work with. To me it's the first half of season six that feels elongated, if anything.

I doubt very much that any production company would operate in that manner. You can't rework the entire back end of a season on the fly. The renewal came in November and they wrapped filming in December, with the start of filming for season seven being in February. I suspect, if anything, they knew almost from day one that they had two seasons to work with. To me it's the first half of season six that feels elongated, if anything.
Take a look at Dennis Quaid's Vegas. Reworking the last third of their season to get in the entire second season story arc after CBS gave them a not renewed heads up is exactly what happened on that series. The last third of season 6 feels like the opposite to me. That they extended Izel story to save the LMD Coulson story for the final season

Take a look at Dennis Quaid's Vegas. Reworking the last third of their season to get in the entire second season story arc after CBS gave them a not renewed heads up is exactly what happened on that series.

I can't find any reference to that.

Well you need to watch the show and make up your own mind. Just because a reporter or someone in the production did not publish doesn't mean it didn't happen. Especially for something a cancelled show burning off its last episodes. TV had always been a change up as you produce game. The Babylon 5 script being the anomaly not the rule. When reoccuring characters, or a one off guest star pops the credited stars of a show start to disappear.

You can watch the show in its last third as a new big bad suddenly appears they crash through a natural cliff hanger of the pre cancellation story to get to his, Michael Ironside's story which they wrap up in two episodes

Season 6 was horrendously bad. I wasn't a fan of Season 5 either. The downturn started for me when they went into the Matrix in Season 4.

You’re the first person I’ve ever seen who didn’t like the framework storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"