The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 10 "New Best Friends" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
xRD05tC.jpg

[YT]2balmlS_-XY[/YT]​

Benjamin learning quick. Pretty intense opening.

Oh snap, talking about sacrificing Carol to Daryl. Bad move.

I'm getting serious Mad Max vibes right now, lol. :p

Gladiator zombie?

*Waits patiently for the onslaught of Winslow merchandise*

oh come on Daryl! Tell the truth, she's going know anyway

Jadis cleans up well lol

Few things:

The junkyard folks must have played Mortal Kombat before the apocalypse. You could substitute Winslow for Goro or Reptile and it's a similar bout of test your might.

Daryl protecting Carol from the truth...I imagine it's because she's been through enough as it is and he'll tell her later. That said.

I get the feeling, even though they have thick plot armor, that either Daryl or Rosita could meet an end later. Rosita partially because she's so dead set on going out on her own, and Daryl just because he could end up being spotted by the Saviors since they're already looking for him.

Not sure what to make of the junkyard folks, but hopefully they become reliable allies for Rick and company. Or at least Jadis keeps her word, anyway.

And yeah, I think someone's going to have to die to push Ezekiel into joining the fight because right now his followers are getting their butts handed to them and he's telling them to stand down. And Morgan losing his stick? That's gonna be a turning point for him.

Squeeks would not be pleased if Daryl meets a bad end. :(

Daryl is invincible. The showrunners aren't stupid enough to kill him off. Same with Michonne.

At least not till the final season. Whenever that is.

I hope one of the battles with the Saviors happens in the junkyard. A great set.

Did The Talking Dead REALLY just compare the gladiator zombie scene to the Rancor scene in Return of the Jedi? :funny: This show freaking wishes. That scene was lame.

And I see the writers continuing to be teases with Carol and Daryl. KISS ALREADY.

No, that was Andrew Lincoln. Hardwick just had a nerd freak out.

So how many more episodes until Father Gabriel dies? :funny: I can't believe how much he's grown as a character.

NotNickFury said:
I get the feeling, even though they have thick plot armor, that either Daryl or Rosita could meet an end later. Rosita partially because she's so dead set on going out on her own, and Daryl just because he could end up being spotted by the Saviors since they're already looking for him.

I'm betting it's Rosita.

And yeah, I think someone's going to have to die to push Ezekiel into joining the fighe] because right now his followers are getting their butts handed to them and he's telling them to stand down. And Morgan losing his stick? That's gonna be a turning point for him.

For a second there I thought Daryl was going to kill Shiva and frame the Saviors or something.

No, that was Andrew Lincoln. Hardwick just had a nerd freak out.

Whether it was Andrew Lincoln or Nerdy Ryan Seacrest ... Doesn't matter. The comparison is laughable.

Did The Talking Dead REALLY just compare the gladiator zombie scene to the Rancor scene in Return of the Jedi? :funny: This show freaking wishes. That scene was lame.

And I see the writers continuing to be teases with Carol and Daryl. KISS ALREADY.

Some of the green screen on there was noticeably bad. Not a lot, but that scene when Rick climbs up and you can see the junkyard behind him...I'm not an expert on CGI, green screen, or anything of the sort, but it looked pretty bad.

Some of the green screen on there was noticeably bad. Not a lot, but that scene when Rick climbs up and you can see the junkyard behind him...I'm not an expert on CGI, green screen, or anything of the sort, but it looked pretty bad.

I was literally laughing at the green screen. It was SO bad. :funny:

So how many more episodes until Father Gabriel dies? :funny: I can't believe how much he's grown as a character.

I'm betting it's Rosita.

For a second there I thought Daryl was going to kill Shiva and frame the Saviors or something.

Well, I like to see he don't kill every animal besides horses he comes in contact with, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"