Arrow Season 7, Episode 11: "Past Sins"

I shouldn't really be surprised at how stupid they can be about security. Unless it was all planned...

Yup, planned. Very nicely too. They needed an alternative and Mr. T found it. Nice to see a lot more of Laurel.

It was an ok episode but Olivers plot was extra boring because the bad guy was lame. They should've just combined Oliver and Laurels storylines, she could've sworn that it was someone from E2 and there ya go.

I am happy that they FINALLY addressed that E1 Laurel was BC and that Star City actually thinks something about her being DA. Though the interviewer should've asked her her thoughts on someone else taking up the mantle, could've lead to some good Dinah drag. As always I love me some Lauricity, I just wish that they had a longer scene at the bar with them relaxing and just hanging out instead of getting into the drama of it all. I am confused though...I thought she killed E2 guy but she didnt? And you give us the quickest glimpse of E2 I got whiplash. If you aint gonna go at least half way in dont go in at all. It still didnt show us her becoming Black Siren. It's like seeing the boat crash and BAM! Oliver is Green Arrow. We dont need 5 years of flashbacks but I need at least a good 10mins if not an entire episode. I hope this puts an end to the constant "is she or isnt she" that Beth and co. like to talk about. Have her struggle with being "good" but dont just have her become a flat out villain again. But I guess the end of the episode (that of course had to center on Dinah) means that the drunk guy wasnt sending Laurel all those messages?

The Ghost Initiative....centered to much around Curtis. Should've just ripped off SS and introduce each villain and show a cool montage of them being at their best.

I thought this was a good ep and I am digging the new BFFs with Lauricity.

However, Oliver is becoming less and less relevant to these plotlines. I wonder if that is by design.

However, Oliver is becoming less and less relevant to these plotlines. I wonder if that is by design.
It's probably more to do with him being the Green Arrow within the public eye; it's not as if he needs to maintain his cover etc anymore, and he doesn't need to rely on a team.

I think it'll be too early to foreshadow the events of the next crossover, though it is interesting that we've not seen Ollie (or even Emiko) if a flashforward yet. The only thing this episode had going for it was the person targeting the Canary's.

Maybe the one targeting Team Arrow is Oliver's cell mate from Slab Side? What was his name again? Was it Stanley?

He hasn't shown up all this time and they need to follow up on him.

I was hoping to see more of a flashback for Black Siren as well.

Maybe the one targeting Team Arrow is Oliver's cell mate from Slab Side? What was his name again? Was it Stanley?
But he's not too smart. He seems more psychotic than an actual mastermind. I struggle to imagine any of Team Arrow having a problem with him if he shows up.

But he's not too smart. He seems more psychotic than an actual mastermind. I struggle to imagine any of Team Arrow having a problem with him if he shows up.

Well who do we know who might target them?

I hope it's not Adrian Chase (who is meant to be dead) from Season 5. Unless it's (yawn) Ricardo Diaz getting someone on the outside to do his bidding.

Well who do we know who might target them? I hope it's not Adrian Chase (who is meant to be dead) from Season 5. Unless it's (yawn) Ricardo Diaz getting someone on the outside to do his bidding.
It probably is Stanley, it would just feel a bit cheap if it was, cause he's not that calculated. The only other option I can think of is the person/people that ARGUS is trying to put away, though I can't quite fathom why they'd be concerned with Ollie and Team Arrow.

I doubt it's Chase. His story has nothing left. Unless they're introducing a new villain; maybe someone who's involved in the future?

It probably is Stanley, it would just feel a bit cheap if it was, cause he's not that calculated. The only other option I can think of is the person/people that ARGUS is trying to put away, though I can't quite fathom why they'd be concerned with Ollie and Team Arrow.

I doubt it's Chase. His story has nothing left. Unless they're introducing a new villain; maybe someone who's involved in the future?
Well, we know Stanley is the Star City Slayer, so maybe there's more to him than we've seen. But more likely, the stalker is the armored masked figure we see in the preview images for next episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"