The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 12 "Say Yes" Discussion Thread

I seriously think they need to thin out the group a little bit. They're spending way too much time on characters that I don't think anyone gives a crap about. Rosita needs to get killed off already. She's beyond annoying at this point. I like Eugene, but I seriously didn't need an entire episode devoted to him and Dwight (the latter of which I never need to see again... I don't give a crap about him). And now we also have Jadis and the Garbage Pail Kids; I'm sure we'll get an episode soon that focuses almost solely on them.

I get that they want to introduce new characters or take characters who have been kind of in the background and develop them. But they have to actually make them interesting, and they haven't been doing that. I'm sticking with the show, but a lot of this season has felt like a slog to me.

The development of secondary characters should be the B plot in an episode with the A plot being about one of the main characters. How many GOT fans would want to watch an episode in which 90% of the airtime was dedicated to developing Missandei and Grey Worm's relationship? Yet TWD writers keep serving up the equivalent of that. Worst of all, it means that the main plot moves at a snail's pace. That's why these episodes have been so boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"