The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 13 "Bury Me Here" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
xRD05tC.jpg

[YT]i8NG3vmwF_s[/YT]​

Was wondering why there wasn't a thread before air time, but enjoyed this episode and seeing Morgan snap. Also liked seeing that one lead Savior, Gavin, chew out Jared for shooting and killing Benjamin. These people may work for Negan, but at least some have sense in their head. Gavin feels different than, say, Simon or Arat.

I thought it was a great episode. One of the best this season, imo.

Thanks, AMC video player, for repeatedly cutting ahead in the action every few seconds. :whatever: I could barely follow the story.

Ben's been a dead man walking for some time so I wasn't surprised by his death. Richard's death surprised me, especially who killed him. I want to see this new Morgan.

One small thing: how has Ezekiel explained the deaths of Richard and Benjamin given that so few in the Kingdom know about his deal with the Saviors?

Thanks, AMC video player, for repeatedly cutting ahead in the action every few seconds. :whatever: I could barely follow the story.

Ben's been a dead man walking for some time so I wasn't surprised by his death. Richard's death surprised me, especially who killed him. I want to see this new Morgan.

One small thing: how has Ezekiel explained the deaths of Richard and Benjamin given that so few in the Kingdom know about his deal with the Saviors?

Died while helping clear out walkers? Granted, that's not convincing at all since Benjamin and Richard look more than capable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"