Season 7, Episode 13: "Star City Slayer"

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Thome216, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Primal Slayer

Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Even my fave Laurel didnt have a CC when she started. CC is a staple but it doesnt define the Black Canary. Though I wish they'd do something interesting with this Laurel now that she may be the biggest powerhouse the team has now.

2. Gaultheria

Gaultheria Registered

Emiko resembles the Young Justice character Artemis, an archer with Asian and Caucasian parents. Artemis eventually took on a different hero identity and weapons theme; perhaps Emiko will as well.

And of course now I'm wondering if Robert Queen was the Sportsmaster of Earth One. He had the skills, if his Earth Two counterpart is any indication.

3. Jedi Arrow

Jedi Arrow Vigilant Knight

In the Arrowverse, Evelyn Sharp was Artemis. Not to say that Emiko couldn't also be based on her, of course.

4. Gaultheria

Gaultheria Registered

Yeah, names come and go, but the legacy remains. DC has a lot of TV and streaming shows right now, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're putting new characters out there to test the audience reaction for possible new series.

5. Primal Slayer

Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

E2 Robert had the same journey as Oliver. E1 Robert couldn't do any of that.

6. Gaultheria

Gaultheria Registered

Yes, that's why I'm suggesting that Earth One's Robert could have followed a different path from Earth Two's, with one becoming an assassin while the other became a vigilante. Counterparts from the two Earths sometimes have similar potentials, even converging toward similar abilities and/or attitudes despite starting out differently, such as the two Caitlyns or the two Laurels.

Edited to add: E1 Robert conspired with Malcolm, a known League member, to destroy the Glades. Perhaps the Undertaking is a small-scale version of the Light, perhaps not, but there's at least the potential for Robert to learn about the League.

#31 Gaultheria, Feb 14, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  7. Dark Raven

Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Maybe Earth 3 version owns a sports shop. That's where Wild Dog buys his hockey mask. And Arrow sometimes wears one in another turtle reality. :o