Season 7, Episode 3 "The Queen's Justice" Discussion Thread

stannis should have cut off shireens face. what an idiot.

giphy.gif

That moment when Missandei introduces Daenerys with all of those titles... And Davos is like "Here is John Snow..........................King of the North." It was hilarious. :woot:

Olenna went down like a boss. Like only she could.

Olenna's a MF'n OG. Loved that last convo they had.

So so far Dany's losing this war. Wonder what's going to happen to Grey Worm and the rest of the Unsullied, they stuck out there in Casterly Rock without ships?

This one week wait between episodes is torture, lol.

Lady Olenna a Boss until the end. Loved her line about Joffery being a **** :funny:

Jon is totally going to command that dragon named after his papa at some point.

Telling someone they loved pretty the night they were sexually assaulted isn't a good idea.

Lots of good in this episode. I'm so glad Olenna went out like a boss. I also really liked the scene with Ellaria. Some great acting from Indira Varma. The Jon/Dany scenes were great. One thing I didn't like was Euron's ship appearing out of nowhere at Casterly Rock. I mean I'm not all that bothered by it but still it was a little distracting.

That moment when Missandei introduces Daenerys with all of those titles... And Davos is like "Here is John Snow..........................King of the North." It was hilarious. :woot:
Awkward! :p

Still not feeling Dany. I used to be team Dany hardcore but the show keeps hinting at bad things imo. Tyrion's looks seem to confirm to me. I hope she doesnt kill him. I have a feeling that if she ever catches Jaime, Tyrion will step in front to save the kingslayer, only to end up as dragon food too. Hope I am wrong there. He hasnt had many wins as her hand.

What will Sam find in those scrolls? I think copying them will end up being a reward.

The Sansa/Bran reunion didnt quite hit home for me. I think I needed more at the godstree.

Im glad the Lannisters are stepping up. Would hate to see Dany steamroll them. I like Cersei's revenge on the sandsnakes.

Yara about to be Reek 2.0

Lady O wins the ep when she chugged the poison and was "oh by the way, thanks for not feeding me "the strangler" like I did to your boy.

Only 10 eps left.

Eta: how many Unsullied are left? What happens to them?

Last edited:
It seems that most of the Unsullied are still around, as they took the small Lannister force left at Casterly Rock somewhat easily.

However, now that Euron blew up their fleet, they're stuck basically on the other side of the continent. That's going to be one hell of a march to lay seige upon King's Landing

Westeros_Map_tk3.jpg

Totally agree that Dany's starting to wear on me. She's seemingly beginning to buy into her hype. She had an air of humility previously and that is dimming with every episode.

You gotta feel for John Snow. Everyone around him is like "White Walkers?! Pshaw!". You can tell he's at the end of his rope.

Euron must have the infinity gauntlet cause he is teleporting everywhere

would have liked to see Jon and crew see the dragons in there full glory

I'm so ready for Cercei to just go away I love the performance but I'm tired of seeing her "win" all the time

I'm so ready for Cercei to just go away I love the performance but I'm tired of seeing her "win" all the time

Last night was probably the last and only time I'll root for Cersei. She may be one of the big bads on the show, but Ellaria had it coming.

I assumed Euron wasn't with his fleet at Casterly Rock. I just assumed that while he was parading Ellaria and Yara through King's Landing that his fleet left with the task of just going to attack the unmanned Unsullied ships.

He's supposed to have like 1,000 ships in his fleet. He wouldnt need many to do what they did to the Unsullied boats in Lannisport.

Last edited:

Wouldn't it be cool though if it turned out that Euron WAS using magic to teleport and do all that he does?

Goodbye my Queen of Thornes.
My favorite house is completly dead now.

Totally agree that Dany's starting to wear on me. She's seemingly beginning to buy into her hype. She had an air of humility previously and that is dimming with every episode.

You gotta feel for John Snow. Everyone around him is like "White Walkers?! Pshaw!". You can tell he's at the end of his rope.

I think next episode, according to previews, will bring her back down a few notches. And if the leaks are anything to go by, she'll be plenty humble by the end of the season.

I think next episode, according to previews, will bring her back down a few notches. And if the leaks are anything to go by, she'll be plenty humble by the end of the season.

If I were a betting man I'd say Dany sends the dragons after Euron's fleet.

Martel should have been officially extinguished by last season's premier, since Ellaria and the Snakes killed Doran and Trystane. The Freys are at the least extinguished as a power and in terms of active family members of the Red Wedding, though Arya specifying that she gathered all the Freys who "mean a damn thing" could imply a few of them are still around; most likely some of the girls (and Roslin probably guaranteed) and maybe a few of the kids.

You would think with all of this killing that Westeros would be getting pretty empty. :p

Goodbye my Queen of Thornes.
My favorite house is completly dead now.

Yup. I was really hoping she'd get to live and at least see Cersei kicked off her throne, should've known better...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"