lci3xag.jpg

IVmBQWd.jpg

X5VPwf9.jpg

wrA7FrR.jpg

h60ah7Q.jpg

S4iX5Cg.jpg

wBRjQuH.jpg

Jon's about to put the fear of god in Theon. :hehe:

That would be good. Id love for him to die while he is protecting Bran or Sansa from wights.

It would be a bit of a weird story arc for me without some kind of ultimate honourable payoff.

Jon's about to put the fear of god in Theon. :hehe:

I would feel Theon has been through enough. I can't imagine how the emasculation he's had over the years could ever see him rise again in the eyes of the common people/nobles of their day.

He can redeem himself on a personal level with the Starks (or at least a Stark ), but it's going to be almost impossible in the eyes of people at large.

I would feel Theon has been through enough. I can't imagine how the emasculation he's had over the years could ever see him rise again in the eyes of the common people/nobles of their day.

Hes definitely been through enough, but theres more pain coming Theon's way.
The set pics show him getting manhandled by Jon when he gets back to Dragon Stone. And there were pics of some Ironborn guy beating the **** out of Theon on some beach. That ass kicking probably happens after Jon is done with him.

I mean he was a bloody idiot for a while but he's certainly paid the price!

That made me realise. Bran knows everything. Bran knows about Littlefinger.

Bran knows that the man who brought upon his father's death is at the very same castle.
And Littlefinger doesn't know Bran knows.......

Sorry for my english
How does Bran know about Littlefinger? What episode?

Which of the Stark kids went through the most normal transitions after everything went to ****?

Rickon. Until he took an arrow to the knee chest.

Yea Theon has been through enough... it's a shame it doesn't show at all... besides mentally at times... physically he's supposed to all ****ed up and useless... now he's fighting on ships and dragging boats ashore lol

I wouldnt be surprised if he grew his pinky back.

Rickon. Until he took an arrow to the knee chest.
Who's Rickon?

The actor will be boasting about being one of the Starks on GoT when he's older. And he will be rightfully told to **** off.

I did wish we got to see some more of Rickon before his death. Him showing up looking like some feral pre-teen only to get killed was quite weird.

More passion from the Stark children about their siblings would be nice. Did Arya not react to when she heard that Bran/Rickon were dead? Did she not ask around about Sana or John when she arrived back in Westeros?

Last edited:
We never did get to see him get hunted for sport on Skagos.

I wanted to see those goddamned unicorns as well. We get all those tantalising hints that they're wild, mean bastards and D&D ditches the concept completely. Madness. Madness and stupidity.

Who's Rickon?

The actor will be boasting about being one of the Starks on GoT when he's older. And he will be rightfully told to **** off.
And the funny thing is, he's getting more high profile gigs than a lot of the other Stark actors right now.

I did wish we got to see some more of Rickon before his death. Him showing up looking like some feral pre-teen only to get killed was quite weird.

More passion from the Stark children about their siblings would be nice. Did Arya not react to when she heard that Bran/Rickon were dead? Did she not ask around about Sana or John when she arrived back in Westeros?
He was a complete waste of a character. Should just have been cut altogether.

And the funny thing is, he's getting more high profile gigs than a lot of the other Stark actors right now.
He is? Congrats to him :up: What has he been in?

Do we know what Jon is doing while Dany and her Dothrakk go after Jaime's army? Does Dany just leave him at Dragonstone or does he accompany her and her army to the battle?

she probably locks him in her closet with the rest of her sex toys

He was a complete waste of a character. Should just have been cut altogether.

He is? Congrats to him :up: What has he been in?

Dracula Untold, San Andreas, Kubo and the Two Strings.

Do we know what Jon is doing while Dany and her Dothrakk go after Jaime's army? Does Dany just leave him at Dragonstone or does he accompany her and her army to the battle?
He and Davos pretty much just bum around Dragonstone.

He and Davos pretty much just bum around Dragonstone.

"You J-Sizzle... you see the ass on that Missyandy? Woo. My crabbers hands would stink that right up."

"Easy, big D."

I broke down and watched the leak cause I suck. Ill still watch Sunday. But OMG OMG OMG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"