Season 7, Episode 6 "Beyond the Wall" Discussion Thread

tumblr_ounm8nuBEP1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_ounm8nuBEP1rrkahjo3_540.gif

Theyrr about to have another epic staredown.:D

game-of-thrones-the-magnificent-seven-jon-snow-tormund-davos-gendry-the-hound-thoros-jorah-baric-eastwatch.jpg

That group would be even more awesome if Wun Wun was with them.:( I wonder if D&D knew they would be doing this in season 7 when they had Ramsay kill Wun Wun? If D&D knew last year that they would be sending these badasses north to capture a wight and still decided to let Ramsay kill Wun Wun they need to be ***** slapped. Wun Wun should have been involved in this mission and he should have died fighting the NK's giant wights.

Oh what could have been.:(

Last edited:
Episode 6 is 71 minutes. 6 days to go. I can not wait. And then the next week wait for the finale.

Thank god this show is on Sundays. I watch The Strain after and I'm always disappointed. I might as well go straight to sleep when GoT ends.

I go from GoT to Ray Donovan to Ballers... and get more and more intoxicated is this goes on

Episode 6 is 71 minutes. 6 days to go. I can not wait. And then the next week wait for the finale.

Thank god this show is on Sundays. I watch The Strain after and I'm always disappointed. I might as well go straight to sleep when GoT ends.

It's going by so fast! :(

And yeah, The Strain is sucking. I'm watching it mostly because it's the last season so I may as well ride it out. Thrones is way better.

For those of us who aren't Harry Potter fans?

Youve never watched the films?
Well, thats Voldemort hugging Draco in that harry potter gif. Voldemort is a sociopathic souless mass murderer thats been resurrected from a quasi undead state of being. In that scene he and has army have just spent all night murdering adults and children. Now he is trying to get those same people hes been attempting to murder to join him. So he calls forward Draco, the son of one of Voldemort's crew, and gives him this really weird awkward hug to try to "reassure" the other kids that he just wants to be forgiving.

Its an absurd funny moment that became a meme after the last harey potter film came out.

If the title hasnt been revealed yet it must be spoilery. Has the title "Ice and Fire" ever been used for an episode?

This is gold.

If the title hasnt been revealed yet it must be spoilery. Has the title "Ice and Fire" ever been used for an episode?

I bet the last episode of the series will be called "A Song Of Ice and Fire".that would be awesome.
I am still waiting for "A Storm of Swords" and "Feast For Crows" to be used for titles.

So many better options. Like Seven Samurai or The Magnificent Seven.

Of course.

The last couple of episodes have been great. What we need is Euron back next episode. I'm getting withdrawals.

new episode is called Westeros on Ice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"