Season 7, Episode 7 "The Dragon and the Wolf" Discussion Thread

Yeah I want a win for Tyrion. I'm not used to him being outsmarted. :(

81 mins.

That's the length of DC animated film. I can not wait until Sunday. I kinda wish I could have waited until the 27th to binge all 7 episodes, but I have such low patience.

I'm hoping that Tyrion can get a W here. Whatever his sister has planned, he will have some sort of counter for it this time. When is Jon going to find out he is really a Targaryen?

Probably in Season 8.

It's amazing how HUGE this show has gotten in the past 6 years. were any of you guys fans prior to the start of the series?

I remember downloading a few episodes around july 2011. At the same time I was watching some of The Borgias (on Showtime with Jeremy Irons). Something about this show caught my eye though I seriously had no idea it was based on novels. I was more shocked an American wrote it.

It's amazing how HUGE this show has gotten in the past 6 years. were any of you guys fans prior to the start of the series?

I remember downloading a few episodes around july 2011. At the same time I was watching some of The Borgias (on Showtime with Jeremy Irons). Something about this show caught my eye though I seriously had no idea it was based on novels. I was more shocked an American wrote it.

I remember how the press made a big deal about GoT on HBO, The Borgias on Showtime, and (hahaha) Camelot on Starz.

I did watch the show in its first season and liked it. I then read the books and fell in love with that world and rewatched the first season and liked it even more the second time.

Episode title is : "Dumb ****"

It's Cersei heavy.

Yeah I want a win for Tyrion. I'm not used to him being outsmarted. :(
If he gets outsmarted again next time he's actually gonna start not looking quite so clever and Dang might start losing faith in him (she already brings up that costly failure in new policy disciussions). His next move will surely be a good one, with extra caution knowing that he is on the back foot from what happened last time.

81 mins.

That's the length of DC animated film. I can not wait until Sunday. I kinda wish I could have waited until the 27th to binge all 7 episodes, but I have such low patience.
Honestly, who has that kind of patience with GoT? :woot:

I was a Jennifer Ehle fan and checked out her IMDB page back in 2009-2010 and the GoT name caught my eye because it sounded medieval-ey, a genre that interests me and so I checked out the premise and cast of GoT which interested me even more then I made sure to tune in to the first ep and I have been glued-in ever since.

Me too, I was massively shocked that an American wrote it.

Title is supposedly "THE DRAGON AND THE WOLF"

Not bad. At least no more "Death is the enemy" rumours.

Wtf is ghost?

It would be so awesome when the meeting takes place, ghost pops out of nowhere and chews out Cersi's throat after that bi*** move she pulled to have Lady killed. Of all the crap that Cersi's pulled i've never forgiven her for that one.

Honestly she has f***ed over so many people that it's hard to imagine who will actually do her in.

is there an echo in here?

is there an echo in here?

Well you said supposedly so... ¯\_(?)_/¯

I started reading the books right around the time A Storm of Swords came out, at the time it was the biggest novel I'd ever seen. 17 years later and only two other books and it all builds up to the DRAGON AND THE WOLF. Get ****ing hype.

Probably in Season 8.

I doubt it will be in Season 9. LOL. It's either Season 8 or he's got 81 minutes. It might be an interesting addition to Sunday's show. Maybe Jon "consoles" her, Bran gets wheeled in, and says "Uh, Jon......there's something you should know......AWWWWWKWARD......How did Bran get there so quickly? :cwink:

Does anyone know if there's ANYTHING planned before the 2 long winters after next Sunday? Can't they do SOMETHING???

I like how the title also ties in to previous episodes like "The Wolf and the Lion" and "The Lion and the Rose".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"