Arrow Season 7, Episode 7: "The Slabside Redemption"

Discussion in 'Past DC TV Series' started by NotNickFury, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Sithborg Dark Forces Return

I am going to miss the beard.

Action continues to be great fun. Hoping Turner shows back up later in the season.

2. kguillou Registered

Im so happy they finally used Michael Jai White's talents. Ever since they announced him as Bronze Tiger years ago ive been waiting for him to unleash his martial arts badassery. This new showrunner is already showing shes much more competent than Guggenheim.

3. Flash525 The Scarlet Messenger

Oh well that's just stupid. Doesn't Ollie know (and remember) just how dangerous this guy is? Perfect opportunity to do what he's ultimately going to have to do eventually.

4. Thome216 Registered

Diaz ran his run and he should have died on an 'up' note right there. Now they'll just be squeezing him to try and get every little bit of overly dramatic dramatics out of him.:rolleyes:

5. Stringendo Registered

I’m so far behind I don’t even care anymore, but someone must’ve noticed Diggle’s “disappearance” at the end. Watching on Netflix, he’s now awkwardly CGI-ed in as the camera pans out.