Arrow Season 7, Episode 9: "Elseworlds, Part 2"

Okay, this Gotham City is very unrealistic...since when does the GCPD show up to STOP crimes?

As somebody that works downtown Chicago, seeing all this **** I see everyday on the commute in tv shows and movies is always so weird to me.

Feels like another missing billionaire would've been a bigger story, lol.

Damn

The head canon kinda does line up for this being at least loosely connected to the trilogy.....

Heh. The wi-fi password is Alfred.

I wonder if Alfred signed off on that.

I like that the funny banter is continuing. Some really good interactions going on.

And Ruby Rose is so far doing pretty good IMHO.

Can’t even begin to imagine how many WiFi passwords just got changed to ‘Alfred’

All the Batman references have been great.

Ooh Superman and Batman know each other? Awesome

All the Batman references have been great.

Ooh Superman and Batman know each other? Awesome
On Earth-38 they do, as that's been established for a while. They're really muddying the waters here with the various Earth continuities. But I guess as long as Kara didn't mention Superman to Kate Kane, neither's the wiser.

Aren’t they on Earth 1? How can Clark know Bruce? Unless he knows Earth 38 Bruce?

that Wayne building and office are so sick and definitely have that Gotham City vibe I’ve wanted to see in the movies

Unless she's got some kryptonite, Kara's not worried.

I'm pretty sure that Bruce probably outfits every member of the Batfamily with some form of kryptonite.

I've been really impressed with Ruby Rose so far. Didn't have a ton of interest in the Batwoman show originally but that's already changed

Unless she's got some kryptonite, Kara's not worried.

I'm pretty sure that Bruce probably outfits every member of the Batfamily with some form of kryptonite.

Except this is Earth 1, and there were no Kryptonians before Kara came over from 38.

Aren’t they on Earth 1? How can Clark know Bruce? Unless he knows Earth 38 Bruce?
He knows Earth-38 Bruce. Kara's just assuming they're both pretty similar, I guess.

Unless *plot twist!* Bruce left Earth-1 three years ago and went to Earth-38, lol.

Superman doesn’t seem to exist on Earth-1 so I don’t think kryptonite would exist

I appreciate them making Gotham actually feel and look like.... well.... Gotham.

Was that a nod to Bruce's Flash vision in BvS?

That was cooler than the last time someone tried to do that with Flash

:funny: I love how Gotham citizens are just like, "yep, we've seen it all."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"