Arrow Season 7, Episode 9: "Elseworlds, Part 2"

So Cobblepot, Pamela Isley, and Nygma are all locked up on Earth-1.

Earth-1's Arkham Asylum, somehow, is a lot more secure than the one on Gotham, though that one seems like more of a madhouse.

If you go with the theory that the shows and movies and video games are all part of the Infinite Earths it makes this thing that much more of an epic.

Just realizing, Felicity didn't even blink at seeing Supergirl in ARGUS...

Also, for smart people they seemed pretty eager to help a dimension-hopping something come to where they were. Ultimately, it turned out okay, but no one had a word of caution for that?

Wow they’re really embracing Gotham, Batman, and that whole world. I love it. Never would’ve expected something like this even as much as a year ago. Quite awesome.

"Finally, the inmates are running the asylum!"

Okay, that line and the delivery of it were just...awful. That's not even on the nose. That's a close up of the nose.

Are they actually going to film Batwoman in Chicago or move to Vancouver too?
Not sure if they've said yet. The pilot reportedly doesn't start filming 'til April, so it may not even be decided yet.

"Finally, the inmates are running the asylum!"

Okay, that line and the delivery of it were just...awful. That's not even on the nose. That's a close up of the nose.
The writing of the dialogue has been clunkier than last night's in general, imo. That whole bit with Caitlin talking about "all I've suffered"...I was like, Flash writers wouldn't have written that, lol.

Okay, Crane's fear toxin- now that's a nice nod right there and one I personally didn't expect. It's a way to tie into the Bat-universe without us actually seeing Crane and even casuals who know nothing about the Scarecrow may be able to infer what's happening without knowing Jonathan Crane.

Fan service is off the charts here. :woo:

Wow they’re really embracing Gotham, Batman, and that whole world. I love it. Never would’ve expected something like this even as much as a year ago. Quite awesome.

They want to give Batwoman a good start, so they'll make it look real good!

Real nice intro for Batwoman. Love that drop onto the van, and the grapple gun and the batarang and the...:D

Though, how does a freeze gun hurt Frost..?

You know what man

I love fan service. It’s what I watch this stuff for. I don’t watch super hero shows or movies to existentially question my mortality. I am having so much fun with this and I couldn’t be happier.

Call me a simpleton or whatever you want, but I am beyond satisfied.

Fear toxin, Mr. Freeze gun, freakin Bane's Dark Knight Rises mask! What did i do to deserve this splendid crossover?

Same here! Anyone else catch sight of Bane's mask on the shelf?

"Kate Kane, who is totally not me, told you to leave Gotham. You should have listened to her. I know this because... well just because. It might as well be commonly known information, unlike my secret identity... which is totally not that of Kate Kane."

As someone who doesn’t watch either Arrow or The Flash anymore and only watching this crossover event for Batwoman, I’m pretty satisfied. I’m really looking forward to her series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"