The Flash Season 7x02: The Speed of Thought

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
When Barry suddenly gains the power of speed thinking, he attempts to use his new gift to save Iris; while Barry is thrilled with his new power, Cisco is hesitant to trust it; Eva must face a shattering truth.

This episode will air March 9th and was directed by Stefan Pleszczynski

Last edited:
I'm assuming he won't actually be in it, but I also heard rumblings of a recast. Guess we'll see.
A recast would make the most sense out of all and any other possibilities.

Isn't Success is Assured the title of the season finale of season 6? How can this episode have the same title again?

Oh is Cisco still on this show?

Wasn't this one of his powers in the comics anyway?

Last edited:
The memorial of Fallen Heroes was definitely the start of the Flash museum. We see items from, The Wells, Firestrom, Captain Cold etc..

Admittedly, I don't know a ton about what The Flash can do, but I feel like speed-thinking is something that he should already be able to do naturally.

Yeah, I'm surprised this concept is only just now being introduced.

But am I the only one who's sick of these "there's something wrong with Barry" plots? It just feels like stalling at this point, imo.

Like that episode of JLU this is showing how dangerous flash is when uninhibited.

The Eva interview scene was FULL.ON.CRINGE. just bad acting and so very awkward.

Speed Frost is fun, CGI is a bit much but I feel like with her add abilities, it should allow her to take Barry down. Ice is not his friend...I know they forgot about Captain Cold but come on.

Well that's something.

tenor.gif

What the heck was this episode... I have no idea what is going on anymore :funny:

Now more than ever do I wish we didn't have to deal with the crappy remnants of season 6. Damn.

Barry next episode, when his speed-force-vision concludes for real: "Oh, I guess I'd better not do that."

Ok first what the bad place?

The Mirror Verse is killing Camilla and Shing?

So Barry destroyed the artificial Speed Force?

And the real Harrison Wells is back ?!

Confusion

So...is this Wells...idk I was going to say brought back by COIE? But that wouldnt make sense. Did all the other Wells' dying bring him back? Will Star Labs actually start doing something interesting now?

To be honest, the original Wells should have sprung back into existence after Flashpoint. I can't remember the specifics, but Thawne never killed him in that timeline.

Regarding his return though, maybe he'll actually get around to finishing the Star Labs building work.

Better than the premiere and I liked that they finally brought speed thinking in, but I knew there was no way it was here to stay once Barry become totally emotionless.

It's clear they're trying to keep the cast down due to Covid with no Cisco or Caitlin last week and now no Chester or Wells.

The original Wells is back now? I know a lot of people have been wanting that for a while, but we'll see how that's all explained. I hope it's not him secretly being Reverse Flash again or some other B.S.

Next week looks like a full on finale so I'm looking forward to that.

991K/0.3

Only 100k difference from All American.

Flash vs Frost was fun to see but definitely glad we’re coming to the end of the mirror world storyline. I know covid killed some momentum and screwed up plans but it really feels like this arc has dragged on at this point.

I'm so relieved to have this show to anticipate every week. The writers are always pushing it in new, interesting directions. Barry sans emotions reminded me a lot of post-resurrection Superman in Justice League, which is something that I always wanted to see.

The COVID protocols are obviously in full swing since not scene had more than a few people at once, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Cisco was hilarious. Eva was intimidating. And speedster Frost? I have to admit, I cheered out loud for that.

I thought this was, at least, interesting in parts, to me, moreso than I think a lot of the show has been since pre-crisis.
To be honest, the original Wells should have sprung back into existence after Flashpoint. I can't remember the specifics, but Thawne never killed him in that timeline.
I don't think it was said or shown that he never killed him in that timeline. When Barry went back in time in season 5, with Nora, he was impersonating Wells still.

I loved the battle between Barry and Speedster Frost. Cool effects!

I'm so relieved to have this show to anticipate every week. The writers are always pushing it in new, interesting directions. Barry sans emotions reminded me a lot of post-resurrection Superman in Justice League, which is something that I always wanted to see.

The COVID protocols are obviously in full swing since not scene had more than a few people at once, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Cisco was hilarious. Eva was intimidating. And speedster Frost? I have to admit, I cheered out loud for that.

post resurrection superman wasn't even using max powers and look how easy he made it look. All of the other members at once couldn't even take the man of steel down, lol....he was even able to move his eyes to where the flash was running, none of them stood a chance so then imagine a real dark super pissed off superman going full power they'd probably be dead.

There's a reason why writers don't allow superman to push his powers to the limits because he really has no max limit especially the longer he's exposed to the sun he's like a battery that has no peak point. It's just sad that crybabies sucked about superman basically being godlike in the golden ages yet it's ok for marvel to come out with godlike villains or there copycat version of superman which they call "sentry"....basically made him godlike to surpass supermans power levels.

the writers of DC and whoever puts out superman comics should just make him the most powerful hero in DC by a long shot instead of equaling him or having others more powerful....if one brand of comics does it why is DC so afraid, every writer is different some get it right and some depower him down to the point where he's not so super anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"