The Flash Season 7x05: Fear Me

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
When a powerful new villain, Psych, channels and amplifies everyone's fears in order to wreak havoc on Central City, Barry realizes, with Cecile's help, that he must face his own worst fear in order to beat this new threat. Meanwhile, Joe is surprised when Kristen Kramer from the Governor's Municipal Logistics Commission drops into CCPD for a visit. Iris warns her father to dig deeper on why Kristen is actually there. Caitlin and Frost argue about how to live their lives.

Original air date: March 30, 2021

Last edited:
So her name is Fuerza. Never heard of her in the books but she's a thing.

I feel like every dc hero has at least one fear based villain

Yeah very strong Scarecrow vibes. I enjoyed this episode quite a lot though. Barry actually seemed pretty smart for once and I liked Psych. Some definite cheesiness involved but excluding the Mirrorverse saga, season 7 hasn't been half bad so far.

How many more times is Barry going to doubt himself and get all emotional about it? :rolleyes:

It seems that the writers are taking inspiration from the Storyline of the multiple speed force entities from the comics. The lighting storm must’ve released each force in a form of a being.

It seems that the writers are taking inspiration from the Storyline of the multiple speed force entities from the comics. The lighting storm must’ve released each force in a form of a being.
Speed force entities?

Fuerza looks like a really bad CGI monster. Worse than Ang Lee's Hulk. Is it meant to be a she?

I wouldn't mind Frost sticking around permanently in addition to Caitlin. I hope they show their apartment.

Fuerza looks like a really bad CGI monster. Worse than Ang Lee's Hulk. Is it meant to be a she?

I wouldn't mind Frost sticking around permanently in addition to Caitlin. I hope they show their apartment.
Fuerza is a she, yes.

The emotional spectrum...errrr... the rainbow forces. Yay.

For a moment, I thought we were watching Doctor Destiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"