The Flash Season 7x07: Growing Pains

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
When a mysterious ice powered enemy frames Frost for a brutal crime, she must find a way to clear her name; Barry and Iris have a surprise houseguest, and Joe continues to deal with Kristen Kramer.

This episode airs April 13, 2021 and was directed by Alexandra La Roche.

Last edited:
Chillblaine

I liked this episode quite a bit, arguably the best episode of the season so far. Definitely a filler episode and Chester/Allegra continue to be dead weight.

There's been an "Iris problem" to start this season too. She got a lot to do with the Mirror verse storyline but pretty much nothing so far since.

Now a break for a few weeks.

Barry connecting with Speed Force Nora is the highlight.

This episode was definitely a filler, not a bad episode just a lackluster episode. I feel like The Flash is struggling to keep relevant. Barry spends less time in the suit as the episodes unfold, team Flash is fractured and the new recruits aren't really adding anything to the mixture Chester/Allegra .

Thirsty Frost was funny. Even while fighting the villain.

This episode was definitely a filler, not a bad episode just a lackluster episode. I feel like The Flash is struggling to keep relevant. Barry spends less time in the suit as the episodes unfold, team Flash is fractured and the new recruits aren't really adding anything to the mixture Chester/Allegra .
This show really would benefit from cutting the cast down. Barry, Cisco, Caitlin, Iris, Joe and possibly whatever Wells as regulars and just have Chester, Allegra, Cecile, etc as the occasional guest star.

Well what a borefest this was, and what a borefest we had with Supergirl too. Must be the week of crappy episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"