The Flash Season 7x09: Timeless

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
After a devastating betrayal, Barry turns to Timeless Wells for help; Iris leads Team Citizen down a dangerous road insearch of answers, and Cisco confides his biggest fear to Kamilla.

Last edited:
Who is going to betray him?

They're laying the groundwork for Cisco leaving

Has Barry learned nothing after 7 years being The Flash? He's keeps doing the same mistakes, I figured he'd mature enough to do better. The Flash in the comics isn't this dumb.

Last edited:
Kind of a bleh episode for me. I have mixed feelings about the whole "parents of the forces" thing but I can see it'll be a theme throughout season 7 with Nora and Bart appearing later on down the line.

Curious to see how Cisco decides to tell the team he's leaving. I'm sure it'll be emotional for the cast and maybe for me too :funny:

Next week looks a bit better and is part one of two, so I'm looking forward to that.

Something is off about the direction of this series, it's definitely lost its footing from the glory days of Season 1 and 2. Honestly if this continues I'm done. I have no interest in continuing the drawn out drama....

Something is off about the direction of this series, it's definitely lost its footing from the glory days of Season 1 and 2. Honestly if this continues I'm done. I have no interest in continuing the drawn out drama....
I thought parts of last season found some of that groove and there's been spurts throughout the last few seasons overall but watching this episode I thought "This show really lost its magic"

I won't stop watching and it is still one of my favorite shows that I look forward to each week but if next season is the last I wouldn't be surprised or too disappointed.

The choices they have made for the rainbow forces are just bizarre.

A rather dull episode this week and it feels stale, as if going over the same ground. What was even the point of the time travel trip? When does this arc end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"