Season 8, Episode 1 "Starling City"

Discussion in 'Arrow' started by Holy Slapper, Oct 17, 2019.

1. Holy Slapper Registered

Let's do this properly.

Like the role reversal's on Earth 2. "Showoff..." :funny: Not a fan of the flashforwards.
    Bruce Wayne namedrop. :cool:

So long Earth 2....

2. vantheman77 Superman Fan 4 Life

A love letter to the pilot with what could have been and the setup towards Crisis.

3. Sithborg Oooh, plot twist!

What I really appreciated was seeing a lot of the old sets. Kind of wish they had remade the old warehouse "arrow cave".

4. Dark Raven The Gal from Themyscira

Isn't Earth 2 the one with Harry and Jessie? I guess they died then unless they both found a way to escape to earth 1 as well.

Also isn't there a Barry Allen there who is powerless?

5. Primal Slayer Let the Siren scream

Harry/Jessie know how to jump Earths, they are probably safe. And yes E2 Barry/Iris are probably dead.

We needed more time on E2, it was a mistake putting in 2040 in the premiere.

6. Thome216 Registered

I'm fine with the changing year of his 'disappearance.' It shows that time is not set and alters each time they mess with it.

I do really hope that Harrison and Jessie made it off, though if they don't show up quick in either Arrow or Flash that doesn't bode well for them.

I actually like this Arrow. Was yawning through the flash forwards as usual, but it was centered on Oliver so it did well. And Black Siren is back! With blonde hair!!