Man in the Suit

We're the Ones Who Live
Reaction score
zkp3Lgx.jpg

[YT]UJVoCjbTnHo[/YT]​

Tonight. Hope it's good. :)

Finally, something happened that wasn't boring. :p

That I saw coming. :(

That part just seemed so much more epic in the comic.

Oh, wait. That I didn't. WTF?

It went down EXACTLY like that in the comics?

No, it didn't. At least in the comic, after Negan got slashed across the neck, he struck back by breaking Rick's leg.

And wow, this is...really underwhelming.

Very close, yeah. At least the bit with Negan and the choice about him.

After Rick's speech I figured that --
they would have at least amputated Negan's legs or something to make sure he wasn't a future threat.

After Rick's speech I figured that --
they would have at least amputated Negan's legs or something to make sure he wasn't a future threat.

Negan is still alive in the comic. Actually ends up teaming up with Rick.

Yeah, that wasn't good in my opinion. Underwhelming is the key word here. Much as I don't like the cliffhanger from "Last Day on Earth," there was some tension leading up to that ending. Here...there was none of that.

So, next season is Civil War?

sigh...

Hope they paid out for Lauren.

So more of the same, then? I suppose the ratings will fall further then. :(

Having [blackout]Maggie, Daryl, and especially Jesus[/blackout] having a heel turn is just... what the bad place are the smoking. I understand not liking that Negan is alive. Even going so far as to plan to kill him. But plotting against all of Alexandria, and the other communities?

I would question what Gimple is smoking, as this seems like worse than his normal drek.

Yeah, that wasn't good in my opinion. Underwhelming is the key word here. Much as I don't like the cliffhanger from "Last Day on Earth," there was some tension leading up to that ending. Here...there was none of that.
That was the last great episode minus the cliffhanger. There was actually a sense of dread. Now we get this finale. Gimple is a hack.

I still hate Eugene, Negan should be dead and now a coup?

Yeah, it would've been good except for the set up for next season.

Which a point was brought up. [blackout]Daryl lets Dwight go. Yet, he is all about turning on Rick and the others because he let Negan live. The more I think about it, the more I just want to scream. This plot line is beyond idiotic, and even more inconsistancy. Wasn't it just a few episodes ago that Rick was all about killing former Saviors?[/blackout]

I'm out.

Even worse, the opposite of excitement.

As far as TWD season finales go, there have been worse IMO (the season 3 and 5 finales were anticlimactic), but it still capped off a mostly lackluster season. It just feels like this should have happened a while ago.

If it's any consolation, Morgan's travels so far in Fear aren't any more exciting than this finale. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"