The Flash Season 8x06: Impulsive Excessive Disorder

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
Picking up where season 7 left off, after returning home from a visit for their parent's vow renewal, Bart and Nora quickly realize that things are not exactly as they left them. The duo race to repair any fissures in the timeline and restore everything back to the way it is supposed to be.

Finally back tomorrow and I’m excited. I liked Armageddon so hopefully this episode will keep the momentum going.

Pretty good episode back. Liked spending more with Bart and Nora as well good seeing the Flash Museum too. Cool seeing Eddie again and I’m looking forward to what role he’s gonna play in upcoming episodes. Nice that they gave Bart a love interest even though that kiss happened way to soon but whatever. I want them to introduce a companion for Nora as well.

Was cool to have the Royal Flush Gang back and I thought they made better antagonist this episode then the premiere but Barry is way more experienced then his children so it makes sense that they had some trouble with them. Always good seeing Jay and I like the mention of Bart one day taking up The Flash mantle from his father. Anyway solid episode back.

p.s. Candice Patton is a beautiful woman I mean just damn lol.

An alright episode basically serving as the premiere. Wasn't expecting the entire episode to be devoted to Bart and Nora but I guess I should have expected that with the title and the synopsis.

It was nice to see Eddie again and I liked Avery - Bart's love interest. I'd rather she be a part of team Flash than Chester and Allegra. She had a bit of a Cisco thing going for her which I enjoyed.

Not a bad start to this next chapter of the season but a step down from Armageddon. This show is really going to miss Grant's presence when he's absent like he was for a majority of this episode.

Also, I'm convinced they gave Carlos' double a role in the Royal Flush Gang :funny:

... I liked Avery - Bart's love interest. I'd rather she be a part of team Flash than Chester and Allegra. She had a bit of a Cisco thing going for her which I enjoyed.
I liked Avery's awkwardness. I find that with most characters that sort of quirkiness feels forced, but in this case it felt natural.

I liked Avery's awkwardness. I find that with most characters that sort of quirkiness feels forced, but in this case it felt natural.
Agreed. I have a feeling we'll see her quite a bit the rest of the season.

Yeah Avery was dope. Can’t wait to see her again. I like her because I’m kinda awkward so I can connect to that aspect of her character.

Just looked her up and it might be highly likely it’s her. Seems like a cool character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"