The Flash Season 8x09: Phantoms

Web-Head

Oh boy yeah
Reaction score
Barry and Team Flash get closer to figuring out the Fire Meta but no closer to finding him; Iris, needing a distraction, follows a story to Coast City.

This episode was directed by Stefan Pleszczynski and will air on March 30th

Promo:

Meh, episode was okay. I am a little intrigued by the black fire story, especially now that things are starting to develop on that front.

It's always nice to see Sue! I liked the secondary plot more here than the past few episodes. Curious to see how the new meta ties into the big picture. The grief factor will obviously play into it all.

Glad to see the future Sue Dibny returning.

Just reveal that Iris is from the 30th Century like in the comics!

Glad to see the future Sue Dibny returning.

Just reveal that Iris is from the 30th Century like in the comics!
I thought it was odd they didn't mention Ralph at all in this episode. Also, I wonder if that's where they're going with the Iris plotline. Could get a little convoluted though.

This whle Iris-time sickness thing is...tiring. It only pops up when they want to address it instead of sprinkling things in there. They should've had her forget things this entire time.

Why does Allegra think that meta-humans don't move? Her asking Sue how there are meta humans in Coast City was so weird. There is nothing in Particle Accelerator metas that would keep them in Central City, in fact I dont know why more don't move out considering that Flash is pretty localized. We've been playing with actual meta humans since S3 of Arrow...the fact that the Arrowverse has ignored it this long is pretty amazing. If this woman isnt a PA-Meta then how does she have dark matter?

Is Iris's company ONLY focusing on metahumans? This whole thing is just weird. Why does she think that this random meta...out of ALL THE METAs that she's encountered can be or should be a superhero?

Is Iris's company ONLY focusing on metahumans? This whole thing is just weird. Why does she think that this random meta...out of ALL THE METAs that she's encountered can be or should be a superhero?
because plot reasons :funny:

I'm sure the new meta will factor into the Black fire storyline

Didn't really dig this episode tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"