The Flash Season 8x11: Resurrection

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
Barry and Chester may have found a way to stop the Black Flame from hurting anyone else; Caitlin decides to handle a situation on her own, possibly putting more innocent lives in danger.

This episode was directed by Greg Beeman and will air April 13th

Promo:

I was pretty bored throughout this episode, which is surprisingly pretty rare when watching this show.

Glad to have the Black Fire stuff behind us and Deathstorm seems like it could be interesting.

Not a fan of the Iris storyline thing with that meta though

Decent Caitlin episode. Of course like in classic Caitlin fashion, she gets screwed over in the love department lol. They just REALLY want to ensure that she ends this show single and pining after Ronnie for another 8 years don't they?

I was expecting that Deathstorm would be E2 Ronnie but...guess not. Just something that was caused by the Crisis? But the design was good, though in true Flash fashion it looks like it'll be fully CGI when they could easily make most of him practical before adding the flames.

I wonder how many times Cecile and collapse in pain talking about how she's feeling X,Y,Z's intense emotions? And this deathcloud was able to fool her...love it.

Not sure how Sue is such a great spy but she cant pick up the phone and tell Barry what happened. You know he's only ever at Star Labs...could've googled their number.

Where we started (S2 Deathstorm)
latest

Where we are now (S8 Deathstorm)
FQRCppLX0AUaZo5

In tonight's episode, Caitlin learns that her dead husband's ghost is killing the people close to her who are experiencing grief, and her response is to do something to make her boyfriend very sad. I think we know who Deathstorm's first victim in next week's show is going to be.
I wonder how many times Cecile and collapse in pain talking about how she's feeling X,Y,Z's intense emotions? And this deathcloud was able to fool her...love it.
Real Ronnie is probably still alive and occasionally able to communicate, trapped as that anomaly Caitlin detected in Deathstorm's brain scan. We only have a villain's word that Ronnie is gone, and this show kind of requires that the power of love will save the day.

Well, would you look at that, Flash episodes that have a story that I'm interested in.
Real Ronnie is probably still alive and occasionally able to communicate, trapped as that anomaly Caitlin detected in Deathstorm's brain scan. We only have a villain's word that Ronnie is gone, and this show kind of requires that the power of love will save the day.
I think similarly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"