Season 8x12: Death Rises

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by Web-Head, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Web-Head Hope

This episode was directed by Philip Chipera and will air on April 27th

Promo:

2. Web-Head Hope

I liked this episode. The Deathstorm storyline is actually pretty interesting and I like how dark it is. The Iris subplot needs some work though. I love Sue but let's just say she isn't the best actress in the world :funny:

Hopefully with whatever form of "Eddie" it is next week makes things a little more interesting in terms of Iris' storyline.

The Flash running on lightning was cheesy as all get out but I loved it. It was actually something new and somewhat unique.

#2 Web-Head, Apr 27, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    Karelia and Slick like this.
  3. Slick Former apprentice of Kung Fu Joe

The Flash running on lightning was the most badass thing he’s done since learning to throw lightning. Pretty solid episode tonight. Considering that the episode after next week is called “funeral for a friend” I’m guessing that Caitlin or Frost sacrificing herself for Caitlin is the one to go.

#3 Slick, Apr 28, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2022
    Karelia likes this.
  4. Slick Former apprentice of Kung Fu Joe

Also Deathstorm has to have the most body count of any big bad of this series.

Karelia likes this.
  5. Karelia Tell Them The Man In Black Sent You

Okay, The Flash riding the lightning while "Ride the Lightning" by Metallica is blasting was the single coolest thing all season long.

6. Gaultheria Registered

A brief cutaway to the Trickster seeing that on TV and proclaiming "He stole my trick!" would've been funny. Mark Hamill is even in Vancouver these days, too.