The Flash Season 8x14: Funeral for a Friend

Web-Head

Up, Up and Away
Reaction score
Team Flash uses the distraction of a bank robbing Meta to detract from the grief of losing someone they love.

Promo:

I thought this was a really good introspective episode on the aftermath of Frost death and I loved the character vigenettes.

Only downside is the ending with them potentially going to bring back Frost but since they have said the death is permanent It looks like Caitlin and Marks plan won’t work and they’ll learn to truly move on.

At least that how I want it to turn out because I thought that was basically what this episode was about but any way a solid and well done emotional episode.

Also Cecile and Allegra doing field work was new and I guess they are not worried about their secret Identity’s too so yeah…. cool we got the Arrowverse version of Blockbuster though.

Condiment King shout out!

Before the very ending, I was expecting Caitlin's plan to be turning herself into Frost or some way of gaining her abilities. But trying to bring her back? No way there won't be a setback for that.

Condiment King shout out!

Before the very ending, I was expecting Caitlin's plan to be turning herself into Frost or some way of gaining her abilities. But trying to bring her back? No way there won't be a setback for that.
Yeah I kinda had a feeling Caitlin would be trying to give herself the Frost powers again or something, not try and bring her back.

Pretty good episode. Bane Blockbuster was a cool looking villain of the week and it's unfortunate we only got that one scene. A little silly that Cecile was out in the field with Team Flash though. I liked the whole honoring Frost thing a fair amount and it mostly worked. Really looking forward to next week's episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"