The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 10 "Omega" Discussion Thread

Man in the Suit

We're the Ones Who Live
Reaction score
QORvCd7.jpg

Directed by David Boyd
Written by Channing Powell

henry is one dumb kid...... .On 1 hand there is 10 yr old judith walking around with a gun and in the other corner there is this henry who you have to wonder how did he survive so long as he is so soft hearted. Jesus was killed by whisperers FFS.

It seems the writers don't really care about this show.

Not entirely sure I can get behind Lydia just yet. She seemed (to me) to flip her mental switch a little too suddenly. She's been with her mother, and in that group for a good 8-10 (I'm assuming) years, and then the first time she hears a baby cry, she suddenly realises that her life has been a lie?

I'm sceptical. I know sometimes people just need a trigger, but even so.

henry is one dumb kid...... .On 1 hand there is 10 yr old judith walking around with a gun and in the other corner there is this henry who you have to wonder how did he survive so long as he is so soft hearted. Jesus was killed by whisperers FFS.
Whilst you've got a valid point with your observation, they're very different children. Judith has had more focus since her birth. Henry's life has been more ... chaotic and less violent. Judith has had discipline and support. Nobody seems to know what to do with Henry, hence him being where he is.

I don't believe anything Lydia says. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"