The Walking Dead Season 9 Episode 6 "Who Are You Now?" Discussion Thread

Man in the Suit

We're the Ones Who Live
Reaction score

Written by Eddie Guzelian
Directed by Larry Teng

Well, now I'm curious just what went down at Hilltop. We already know that Lauren Cohan apparently won't be back for the remainder of the season, but it seems like something happened in-between Rick's vanishing act and now.

Yeah, I actually liked the new people, they weren't just bland cannon fodder. :)

interesting episode.
wonder why eugene didnt stay up on that tower and why rosita didnt climb up when the herd was coming. easier than running away.
Also zombies start talking now. wonder how that will play out.

interesting episode.
wonder why eugene didnt stay up on that tower and why rosita didnt climb up when the herd was coming. easier than running away.

Maybe I need to watch it again, but I got the impression Eugene kicked that ladder down on purpose, so he had to drop himself down... thus injuring himself so Rosita could feel sorry for him, and they would have some alone time...

Anyway I liked the episode. "Older" Judith still needs to grow on me. Her first couple of scenes were a bit cringy and "annoying," but I liked seeing her with Negan. I often don't like really young actors in tv shows so it could be me.

I wasn't sure if I would continue to watch without Rick, but this was interesting enough, so I'm not going anywhere yet. I'm curious to see where the story is going

I was thinking that about Eugene, that he kicked the ladder. My first thought was that he was going to climb back up to avoid the walkers, but then he fell.....

RJ and Judith got me all emotional. I wonder if little Hershel is still with us.

interesting episode.
Also zombies start talking now. wonder how that will play out.

Eugene & Rosita had to do that for story sake, because :

The talking zombies aren't really zombies. If you didn't read more about this new group I will not spoil more about "them".

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"