Season 9 Episode 6 "Who Are You Now?" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead' started by Man in the Suit, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Man in the Suit

Man in the Suit Greeting

Written by Eddie Guzelian
    Directed by Larry Teng

2. NotNickFury

NotNickFury Registered

Well, now I'm curious just what went down at Hilltop. We already know that Lauren Cohan apparently won't be back for the remainder of the season, but it seems like something happened in-between Rick's vanishing act and now.

3. squeekness

squeekness The mighty squeek!

Yeah, I actually liked the new people, they weren't just bland cannon fodder. :)

4. demitri_vampiro

demitri_vampiro Registered

interesting episode.
    wonder why eugene didnt stay up on that tower and why rosita didnt climb up when the herd was coming. easier than running away.
    Also zombies start talking now. wonder how that will play out.

5. Erik20

Erik20 Registered

Maybe I need to watch it again, but I got the impression Eugene kicked that ladder down on purpose, so he had to drop himself down... thus injuring himself so Rosita could feel sorry for him, and they would have some alone time...

Anyway I liked the episode. "Older" Judith still needs to grow on me. Her first couple of scenes were a bit cringy and "annoying," but I liked seeing her with Negan. I often don't like really young actors in tv shows so it could be me.

I wasn't sure if I would continue to watch without Rick, but this was interesting enough, so I'm not going anywhere yet. I'm curious to see where the story is going

6. squeekness

squeekness The mighty squeek!

I was thinking that about Eugene, that he kicked the ladder. My first thought was that he was going to climb back up to avoid the walkers, but then he fell.....

7. tzarinna

tzarinna Mamochka

RJ and Judith got me all emotional. I wonder if little Hershel is still with us.

8. Monsieur Xavier

Monsieur Xavier Recycled

Eugene & Rosita had to do that for story sake, because :

The talking zombies aren't really zombies. If you didn't read more about this new group I will not spoil more about "them".

#8 Monsieur Xavier, Nov 13, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018