Semi-Pro

I only like comedy's that are actually funny.

Gonna see it this weekend.

I liked it a lot, although my favorite Will Ferrell movie is still Anchorman. Best part was the poker game.

8/10

This movie was really funny andI liked it a lot especially the bear gags.

Saw Semi-Pro last weekend and wow... IT - SUCKED.

What a disappointment. I seriously chuckled only twice during the whole film. I was actually cringing throughout the whole film it was so terrible, and I'm a BIG Will Ferrell fan too.

I saw it with my Dad and damn! It felt so awkward between us and throughout the whole theater for that matter.

Its horrifyingly awkward... this film.

I think a lot of you are just reaching cuz this movie was nowhere near as bad you guys claim.

Nope, not reaching.

We all seem to be (or have been) ardent Ferrell fans. But this was an ego trip way, way too far. I just can't find slo-mo action shots of an out of shape comedian funny, nor see two decent actors wasted with no plot or half decent lines. The swearing was random and the improv was exeedingly poor.

Like I said before, the poker skit was decent, but hardly A-grade. It would've fitted nicely into Anchorman, but here it gets lost in the drudge. The bear scene looked desperate and was showed in pretty much its entirety in the full trailer. The bear hits later on looked like they were cut from a crappy Duece Bigalow style film.

Ferrell was better than this.

I almost left throughout this film. It SUCKS!

Big Will Ferrell fan here, but this was mediocre stuff. A few good laughs here and there, but doesn't touch Old School, Anchorman, or Talladega Nights.

I just downloaded Love Me Sexy.. :p The song is pretty catchy..

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"