Senator Sues God

Ah, so god says "well let the good suffer so I can sort out the evil doers better" I bet everyone who has suffered under the poseurs will be thankfull for that. It makes me almost wish that God does exist so I can see how a gay pal of mine will spit into Gods face at the end of days because of all the **** he had to go through thanks to God's way of making the poseurs known. Heck I will spit after my pal then just to hammer the point home to his "Allmightyness".

Things aren't always what they seem.

It may look like a criminal is getting off scott-free but that's just light being absorbed by your optic membrane and converted into electrical signals for your cerebral nerve endings.

Child's play to the creator of all things.

Gnosticism suggest that this entire world is a wicked illusion and it's our duty to ourselves to escape it by seeking higher truths and values. You don't have to believe it but it's interesting and worth thinking about.

how can god send someone to help for loving things that please the flesh and dont exist in heaven. imagine burning in hell for an eternity for something that doesnt even exist in the afterlife realm.

Things aren't always what they seem.

It may look like a criminal is getting off scott-free but that's just light being absorbed by your optic membrane and converted into electrical signals for your cerebral nerve endings.

Child's play to the creator of all things.

Gnosticism suggest that this entire world is a wicked illusion and it's our duty to ourselves to escape it by seeking higher truths and values. You don't have to believe it but it's interesting and worth thinking about.

Very nice philosophical mumbo jumbo but it doesn't slove the problem at hand. That people use the bible to make others suffer and that the bible allows for it by absolving vile acts in the name of god.

Suffering cannot be excused by doing good deeds. If even one vile act is commited against a human being in the name fo the bible a million good deeds inspired by it will not absolve that one act. Making another human being suffer is a too severe thing.

I read the Bible, that's why I'm an atheist now. My moral convictions would keep me from becoming a christian. I cannot ****ship a deity that does the things written in the Bible, I despise evil too much to do such a thing.

Well if you want to storm the Garden of Eden and break the door wide open I'm down for that.

I feel entitled to it as a flawed human being created by God.

But sometimes we validate our exile for the Garden by proving our selfish abandon of truth and righteousness. No one said it would be easy to get back in. But I believe some have proven themselves to God which is why we're all held to what seems to be unreasonable standard.

Damn those saints and angels. The FUBARed the "grading curve" for the rest of us. :cmad:

Very nice philosophical mumbo jumbo but it doesn't slove the problem at hand. That people use the bible to make others suffer and that the bible allows for it by absolving vile acts in the name of god.

So basically all a wicked person has to do to discredit the bible is claim they were doing God's work when they hurt people.

That's like saying Bush shrouding himself in the American flag automatically discredit the constitution.

Well if you want to storm the Garden of Eden and break the door wide open I'm down for that.

I feel entitled to it as a flawed human being created by God.

But sometimes we validate our exile for the Garden by proving our selfish abandon of truth and righteousness. No one said it would be easy to get back in. But I believe some have proven themselves to God which is why we're all held to what seems to be unreasonable standard.

Damn those saints and angels. The FUBARed the "grading curve" for the rest of us. :cmad:

Considering that those "Saints" are probably the greatest scumbags christian religion has to offer I'd say no, I do not want to be viewed as a Saint. Look it's easy. I hate the concept of God in the bible, I hate it because he's utter evil there. The biblical idea of God doesn't hold up to my moral standards, therefore, if I'm wrong and he exists I'll go to hell glady as long as I get a chance to spit in his face and kick him in his gonads before I leave.

Right. The reason there is suffering is NOt because God grants us Free Will.

It is because God CURSED us based on the disobedience of TWO people.
That's what I'm saying.
It has nothing to DO with Free Will, because Adam and Eve HAD Free Will before the FALL...and they could've used it to avoid the FotTotKoGaE, but to commit OTHER sins that wouldn't've precipitated the FALL.

The suffering is God's insane CURSE.
GOD did it, and GOD knew they'd rebel if he gave them access to the FotTotKoGaE, but he did it anyway, MEANING, your Biblical God Created Evil because he wanted it, and he CREATED Pain and Suffering because it wasn't there and it's what he WANTED.

God COULD'VE lived by his own rules and FORGIVEN them. But instead, he insanely wanted to punish not only them, but uncountable BILLIONS of people who weren't ever BORN YET! :o

God, LOGIC, lets get into it! :up:

Blasphemy has never before been so fun to read. :up:

So basically all a wicked person has to do to discredit the bible is claim they were doing God's work when they hurt people.

That's like saying Bush shrouding himself in the American flag automatically discredit the constitution.

Nope, big difference. The bible allows for the evil these men are doing. It explicitly states how you can stone people for things and sell your daughters into slavery. A book that says such things is unworthy of being ****shipped as a holy text.

It is because God CURSED us based on the disobedience of TWO people.

Exactly my point. The free will of those two people has affected us, according to the Bible. Which brings me back to the point that everything has to do with choices and the choices of others can and does affect us. It doesn't matter if it's your fault or not.

Yes God justifies our suffering based on what we're capable of but that is just the doctor spank that motivates use to breathe and awaken in ways we never knew possible.

Don't wait to die to defend your life. Do so ahead of schedule if you have the luxury of random opportunity.

Yes God justifies our suffering based on what we're capable of but that is just the doctor spank that motivates use to breathe and awaken in ways we never knew possible.

Don't wait to die to defend your life. Do so ahead of schedule if you have the luxury of random opportunity.

Yeah, sorry dude, but all this is just rhetoric. Stop repeating stuff you heard somewhere else and come up with something I haven't heard before.

LEAVE GOD ALONE!!!!!!!! ALL YOU PEOPLE WANT IS MORE MORE MORE!!!!:cmad::csad:

To all you theists out there, would you approve of our currency reading "There is no god."? I didn't think so.

To all you theists out there, would you approve of our currency reading "There is no god."? I didn't think so.

I not only approve of that I'd welcome such an ideological challenge from those who print money.

Yeah, sorry dude, but all this is just rhetoric. Stop repeating stuff you heard somewhere else and come up with something I haven't heard before.

Everything subjective is rhetoric to an extent.

I don't echo people's sentiment unless I believe it mirrors my own precisely.

and I'm speaking from the heart moment to moment.

If you don't like it then it wasn't intended for you.

"Nothing to see here, carry on."

but don't ever try to silence me dude. You'll get nowhere fast.

Everything subjective is rhetoric to an extent.

I don't echo people's sentiment unless I believe it mirrors my own precisely.

and I'm speaking from the heart moment to moment.

If you don't like it then it wasn't intended for you.

"Nothing to see here, carry on."

but don't ever try to silence me dude. You'll get nowhere fast.

Well, they COULD just IP ban you. That'd quiet you down but quick, wouldn't it?

You're a weird one. You're an anarchist, but you're in the army? Your arguments are, besides most of your ideas on self-anarchism, simple at best and easily shot down. On top of that, you want to be outspoken, but you're not really saying anything that would designate you as such.

*shakes head*

No,God is mentioned everywhere on this planet.Don't blame things on the lord,because you do it to yourself.

god thinks hes so coooool with his Long beard and white robes... pffffff :o

Senator Chambers Suing God

Nebraska Senator Ernie Chambers is seeking a permanent injunction against God to stop him from spreading destruction and terrorism.

In order to prove the futility and irrelevance of some other lawsuits, Senator Ernie Chambers will sue the Almighty himself. Chambers resents the system because he thinks that courtroom doors must be open to everyone.

He says he is trying to make a point that anybody can file a lawsuit against anybody, even God.

In the suit, Chambers asks for a "permanent injunction ordering Defendant to cease certain harmful activities and the making of terroristic threats." There is also a reference to the fact that God goes by different names, titles and designations, which indicates that he is omnipresent.

The Nebraska Senator says that he has tried to make contact with the Almightly on countless occasions, but has not been successful, reports Vecernji.hr.

God is also charged with different disasters that resulted in a great number of human casualties, destruction and terrorization of a million inhabitants of planet Earth.

The court is expected to set a date for a hearing as soon as possible and enter a permanent injunction to God in order to stop him from engaging in the aforementioned activities.

Guilty!:cmad:

i'd laugh my ass off if there were some freak natural disaster during the hearing and the entire courthouse was destroyed. i don't even really believe in god, i just think it would be amusing

Almighty and all powerful, God is. Kill the senator with a lightning bolt God will.

BTW, I'm Noah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"