September 2018 Fan Art Contest *Win Prizes*

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
BEFORE YOU ENTER THE CONTEST PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES!
(Print them out if you need to for future reference)

THE THEME:
Snap Your Fingers!

This contest is dedicated to Infinity War! Whether they were around after Thanos snapped his fingers or not, any character seen in Infinity War Part I is fair game!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send CC a PM!

• THE RULES:
  • Contest is open to EVERYONE
    note: to ensure no one is "cheating", no members joining the month of the contest are eligible to win the prizes that month.
  • Try and be as ORIGINAL as possible, do it in pencil, crayon, markers, action figures, Photoshop whatever you are comfortable with. Photo-manips are allowed. For example: manip’ing Wolverine using photos is OK – but be sure and tweak it creatively. I don’t want to simply see a cut and paste that looks like it took you 5 mins, that’s not very creative. Using art/photo reference is okay, I just don't want to see anyone directly COPY an existing piece of ARTWORK... and please credit your sources!
  • Your entry should be posted HERE in this thread. Using artwork created by someone else and claiming it as your own will not be allowed - and that entry will be disqualified. Originality is always key!
  • Please keep the comments and critiques as FAIR as possible. Remember however by posting your entry you are open to critique!
  • ONE ENTRY PER ARTIST!
  • Take your time and show 'em your best work, try to avoid posting works-in-progress. (Any duplicate entries may be deleted without notice from the thread). You may want to check the thread occasionally to see that your entry is still posted, any entries not showing at the close of the contest may be disqualified. Also if you choose to 'team-up' with another artist then you must clearly state both names with the entry and who did what.
  • Any pieces of art that have been entered in previous contests are not allowed ot elligible
  • IMAGE HOSTING - You will need to host your own image and link it here in this thread.
    If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

ONLY IMAGES CREATED BY YOU AND POSTED ONLY IN THIS THREAD ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE CONTEST. By entering the contest you are agreeing that the artwork submitted is original and created by you the artist, and by posting an image you are open to critique!

GOOD LUCK!
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

THE DEADLINE
Sept 30 2018

Prizes!!!
* Forum Wide Announcement
* Winner's art thread will be sticky'd to the top of Fan Art forum until a new winner has taken over

and...

CwF6Icl.jpg

the more entries, the more prizes!

Last edited:
I'm brewing up something I'm titling The Infinity Amigos for now.

BEFORE YOU ENTER THE CONTEST PLEASE READ ALL THE RULES!
(Print them out if you need to for future reference)
So are you the new Excelsior of the Fan Art forum? I think you can tell from my question that I have been away from the forums for a VERY long time..

Last edited:
So are you the new Excelsior of the Fan Art forum? I think you can tell from my question that I have been away from the forums for a VERY long time..

trying my best, but those are big shoes to fill. welcome back!

trying my best, but those are big shoes to fill. welcome back!
Thanks though I don't think it's a permanent return. I came on here to see if there was any mention of why the comments section disappeared under articles on Hype's front page. That's when I found out it disappeared on the same day the forums were updated. So it was a glitch of some kind. I love the forums' new look.

I've skimmed this place. I've noticed not many "oldbies" are around anymore. Just you?

Thanks though I don't think it's a permanent return. I came on here to see if there was any mention of why the comments section disappeared under articles on Hype's front page. That's when I found out it disappeared on the same day the forums were updated. So it was a glitch of some kind. I love the forums' new look.

I've skimmed this place. I've noticed not many "oldbies" are around anymore. Just you?

they're around. some name changes for some. others have moved on. you'll find a lot of "oldbies" in the community. there's also a facebook group that has a lot of traffic

they're around. some name changes for some. others have moved on. you'll find a lot of "oldbies" in the community. there's also a facebook group that has a lot of traffic
Well I'm good. I don't miss any of the "oldbies". Though for a moment this week, I wondered if SHH was going away. That would have been the closing of a long part of my life. Anyway. no need to get into that in the fan art contest thread. We'll see if I wander around here or what.

By the way: where is the clip from your avatar from?

first prize revealed!

CwF6Icl.jpg

I do art...not sure if my kind of work qualities though.

Will be watching this thread...:)

Winner MadderMaximus!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"