Far From Home Sequel Villains? (Homecoming Spoilers)

Doc Ock. I think that is the choice based on where they are at the moment.

With Feige and others saying they wanna focus on villains we haven't seen yet I don't think Ock is likely

While I would actually prefer Mysterio, that may be off the table due to Sony's ideas for spin offs.

A different type of Doc Ock than Molina's who's closer to the comics could actually be pretty cool as a villain for part two.

He's certainly one of the more beloved and popular villains with the GA given Spiderman 2, and his return hypewise, would be a bit like the Joker's return for TDK.

The story would have to call for it but I think it would be cool from a marketing POV.

Mr.Negative could use mind control to make people do what he wants,so he could make Vulture want to kill spider-man.

Mr.Negative should be the one who leads the Sinister Six.We could have a scene where we see Mac Gargan and Toomes just got their sentences from their trials and getting back on the prison bus headed back to prison.

When the bus is at a red light you see a suited up Shocker and Hammerhead attacking the bus trying to free Toomes.

But Shocker and Hammerhead are stopped by spider-man,Toomes is captured,and Mac Gargan is in the bus while spidey dodges a blast from Shocker making the bus explode.

Mr.Negative visits Gargan at the hospital and Gargan's limbs are gone and he is covered in burns,but Mr.Negative doesn't have to use mind control to make Gargan join him to kill spider-man.

Mr.Negative takes Gargan to Alistair Smythe who gives him a robotic body,the Scorpion is born.

A villain like Mysterio or Scorpion would be great. Get a quality actor playing the part, like they did with Michael Keaton as the Vulture, and we are set.

Spidey has such depth in his rogues gallery and they can explore that without repeating themselves so soon. I would like to see another Ock, but perhaps not just yet.

Kiefer Sutherland could make a very menacing and creepy Mysterio, if they're keeping in the 80s celeb casting. The film Phonebooth is a great example of how the actor's voice alone can be quite creepy and effective without having to show his face.

A villain like Mysterio or Scorpion would be great. Get a quality actor playing the part, like they did with Michael Keaton as the Vulture, and we are set.

Spidey has such depth in his rogues gallery and they can explore that without repeating themselves so soon. I would like to see another Ock, but perhaps not just yet.

Scorpion's already been cast and while Michael Mando is a good actor, he's nowhere near the level of a Keaton.

Kiefer Sutherland could make a very menacing and creepy Mysterio, if they're keeping in the 80s celeb casting. The film Phonebooth is a great example of how the actor's voice alone can be quite creepy and effective without having to show his face.
Jesus. I love this idea so much.

Kiefer's performance in Lost Boys is one of my favorite performances of all time. :up: "Michael....Michael..."

I agree, I do love the menancing voice(if you read my opening scene to the "Sinister 6" in my sig, at the bottom of that thread...I have to admit, Kiefer voice would go well in that scene)...but outside of that, he's not really the actor I like in that role.

However, on a side note, I've seen several illusionist performances in Vegas....I would hope they consult with some of these guys(like Criss Angel); I'm sure they will, on situations the character could realistically do, in a film.

Last edited:
What if the MCU hero that shows up in this movie is actually the villian Chameleon disguising himself to get close to spidey.

I can't wait to see

Scorpion
Kraven
Mysterio
Chameleon
Hobgoblin
Morbius
Black Cat
Carnage

I know some are already confirmed but these are the villains I wanna see in this universe

What if the MCU hero that shows up in this movie is actually the villian Chameleon disguising himself to get close to spidey.

That's actually...not a bad idea lol. Though I don't suspect we'll see Chameleon show up anytime soon but who knows.

That's actually...not a bad idea lol. Though I don't suspect we'll see Chameleon show up anytime soon but who knows.

^
Black Panther shows up to help spidey take on Kraven,but Black Panther is really Chameleon in disquise.
A good way to have Kraven and his brother Chameleon in the movie.

Chameleon works well in the context of hydra and given his past in Russia it would make the most sense for Black Widow to be the MCU hero that helps Peter out given that she would likely have some past or intel connection with him.

My honest hope since every spider man film villain falls under 2 catagories
1. Father Figures: Green Goblin Doc Ock Lizard Vulture
2. Sins of the Father: Harry (both in Spiderman 3 and the Amazing Spider man 2) Sandman

the less said about Venom Rhino and Electro the better lol

With that in mind I don't thin Scorpion fits either style however Kraven the Hunter does I also would say we could continue the former Batman theme and get Christian Bale as Kraven the Hunter.

My honest hope since every spider man film villain falls under 2 catagories
1. Father Figures: Green Goblin Doc Ock Lizard Vulture
2. Sins of the Father: Harry (both in Spiderman 3 and the Amazing Spider man 2) Sandman

the less said about Venom Rhino and Electro the better lol

With that in mind I don't thin Scorpion fits either style however Kraven the Hunter does I also would say we could continue the former Batman theme and get Christian Bale as Kraven the Hunter.
Val Kilmer

I'm not quite sure if Sony is more interested in doing Kraven or Mysterio currently, but I'm trying to imagine a plot if Scorpion is used alongside one of them.

Kraven and Scorpion would work well I think. Both of them hunting Spidey at full strength seems pretty frightening.

Mysterio and Chameleon was (I think) always a combo that was meant to be.

Christian Bale as Kraven sounds dope. Val Kilmer as Ock? :p lol nah, Kilmer shouldnt even be acting in the state he's in these days. Let alone as a supervillain.

I'm not quite sure if Sony is more interested in doing Kraven or Mysterio currently, but I'm trying to imagine a plot if Scorpion is used alongside one of them.

Kraven and Scorpion would work well I think. Both of them hunting Spidey at full strength seems pretty frightening.

Mysterio and Chameleon was (I think) always a combo that was meant to be.

Christian Bale as Kraven sounds dope. Val Kilmer as Ock? :p lol nah, Kilmer shouldnt even be acting in the state he's in these days. Let alone as a supervillain.

Bale is totally my pick for Kraven. He could actually be complex and threatening while at the same time being a total bada**.

Team him up with Kiefer Sutherland as Mysterio , and you've got a pretty lethal and intimidating combo which could really give Holland's Spiderman a run for his money.

I'd like Scorpion(since Mac Gargan appeared in the first one) and Mysterio.

Two villains who most appear in some capacity since Marvel Studios needs them in the MCU for a spin-off are Beetle and Joystick.

The latter will hopefully be played by Felice Herrig (Cold) or Amy Johnston (Lady Bloodfight).

And yes, I really, really want to see Thunderbolts happen.

Also, is it just me or is Joe Pesci the perfect Silvermane?

I hope Shocker returns with possibly more agency. Show us his ingenuity.
After all in the comics he can be quite clever. And unlucky.
I always saw him as a Parker reflection, what karma should do to you when you don't have responsibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"