Sequels Serpent Society

Yowza

Sidekick
Reaction score
I remember the fake name for Captain America 3 that Kevin Feige unveiled before changing it to Civil War. This got me wondering if there were wheels in motion regarding an alternate plan that may come into play in some manner in a future movie.

Anyone have any thoughts regarding this? If anything, it has some colorful looking villains attached to it.

*Click image for full size

serpent_society.jpg

Info.:
Serpent Squads here: Serpent Squad - Wikipedia (each sort of represented a trope against capitalism for Captain America to un-subvert through fisticuffs).

Stemming out of 3rd Serpent Squad w/Sidewinder as field leader under Hugh Jones at Roxxon Oil was a sort of secret society offshoot the Serpent Society https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serpent_Society.

Last edited:
who knows, maybe another Phase of the movies will allow for the more "flamboyant" looking villains to be incorporated into the movies. After Chris Evans is done, however. But as far as specific members, I have no preference.

who knows, maybe another Phase of the movies will allow for the more "flamboyant" looking villains to be incorporated into the movies.

Yeah, I know right. In some of these older comics, they look like they came out of the pages of a GI Joe comic book but there's something visually dynamic and offputting about the group that I think works well for a different kind of Marvel movie.

After Chris Evans is done, however. But as far as specific members, I have no preference.
A variety of different Serpent Squad's (more recent one even featuring Red Skull's daughter I see). I just thought that the 3rd Serpent Squad appearing in comics from the 1980's worked best as the actual Serpent Society seems to have first sprouted from that one. I think this whole secret society thing is a good way to go for a film either starring Captain America or maybe even something that merely carries the torch for the Captain America franchise as a spin-off.

With Marvel's push for diversity, they could make a Charlie's Angel's like B.A.D Girls Inc. The characters of Black Mamba, Asp, and Daimondback all initially appeared in the 1980's Serpent Society being younger recruits that later writer's decided to eventually turn into protagonists at a later point in the comics.

Sharon Carter / Agent 13 - Emily VanCamp
Post-Avengers 4, if no more Agent 13 there's always B.A.D Girls Inc. that can be incorporated in a future movie at some point.

B.A.D=combined initials of codenames Daimondback, Asp, and Black Mamba. All originally recruited as members of 3rd Serpent Squad formed under Roxxon Oil's Hugh Jones in mid-80's Captain America comics w/field leader Sidewinder later to become the Serpent Society. After defecting into being protagonists they became a Birds of Prey like trio of former villains.

1321807-badgirlsxmas.png

Maybe in another Mcu but definitely not in a Captain America as they are done with solo CA films. Serpent Squad could look really cool visually.

Well, recent rumor about the Russo's perhaps revisiting Captain America 3 plans before Civil War came to fruition on the Falcon/Winter Soldier Disney+ streaming show make me think this group could get an introduction to some extent. Whether it's appropriate for small screen I don't think so but we'll see...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"