Elizabeth Banks to Make The Flintstones Sequel Series!

Let's face it, this isn't the worst thing that's ever happened to The Flintstones.

imagephp271324.jpg

TheFlintstonesinVivaRockVegasE.jpg

You can't get much worse than that.

I love how people hate on Rosie who had the character of Betty Rubble down to the tee just simply because she's fat and not skinny and attractive. Sure, she's loud, she's opinionated, and annoying at times, but the woman was nothing short of what Betty Rubble was in spirit. The only reason people hated her in the role was because of what her body looks like.

I love how people hate on Rosie who had the character of Betty Rubble down to the tee just simply because she's fat and not skinny and attractive. Sure, she's loud, she's opinionated, and annoying at times, but the woman was nothing short of what Betty Rubble was in spirit. The only reason people hated her in the role was because of what her body looks like.
But Betty Rubble is supposed to be skinny and attractive. What makes it funny is that a dude like Barney could land a woman like Betty. Same goes for Fred with Wilma.

Either way, Rosie did great in the role and I FLOVED the first movie.

Seth MacFarlane is to the Flinstones what Joel Schumacher was to Batman.

I thought the first Flinstones movie was good. Especially Halle Berry. :awesome:

It's not like Seth can't do family friendly. His Larry and Steve short was pretty tame.

Still, I hope there's no heavy-handed aesops like Family Guy. American Dad is so much better because there's very little of them.

I liked the first Flintstones movie....when I was 6. It hasn't really aged all that well.

It's not like Seth can't do family friendly. His Larry and Steve short was pretty tame.

Still, I hope there's no heavy-handed aesops like Family Guy. American Dad is so much better because there's very little of them.

Also, American Dad is so much better because its actually funny :o:o:o:o

:o

This idea is horrible. Let MacFarlane ruin his own shows. Except American Dad, that's actually funny.

Jesus Christ, So much complaining. When the first episode comes out, ***** all you want then but can we please at least give it chance. We don't know anything bout the show yet for goodness sake.

I sitll don't understand the Mcfarlane bashing. Granted, I only watch Family Guy, but still.

American Dad isn't run by him and it's an awesome show. I find the Cleveland show funny because it has black jokes. Family Guy is hit or miss these day but when it hits, it's funny as bad place.

I sitll don't understand the Mcfarlane bashing. Granted, I only watch Family Guy, but still.
It's because Family Guy has been terrible since it was renewed and The Cleveland Show was completely unnecessary and isn't even remotely funny. American Dad is the best which happens to be the one he has the least involvement on.

American Dad isn't run by him and it's an awesome show. I find the Cleveland show funny because it has black jokes. Family Guy is hit or miss these day but when it hits, it's funny as bad place.

Black stereotypes, how original :whatever:

It's because Family Guy has been terrible since it was renewed and The Cleveland Show was completely unnecessary and isn't even remotely funny. American Dad is the best which happens to be the one he has the least involvement on.

Black stereotypes, how original :whatever:
Lol Im black and I find it funny. Their stereotypes in all McFarland's work. I don't think them seriously. I just laugh at it.

Cleveland Brown might be the most boring main character in animated sitcom history.

hey walt disney made a cartoon called The Story of Menstruation, but you don't see all the princess's pms'ing and going ape **** in the films

people can do other things outside what they're known for how about we wait till we get something more than an announcement before putting on the fanboy hats

ohh wait i forgot mcfarlane has going mainstream so all fanboys should by rules hate him now

I think America is finally ready for an animated sitcom about a fat stupid guy with a wife who’s too good for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"