Seth MacFarlane's "A Millions Ways to Die in the West"

I didn't know Neal Patrick Harris was in this.

Took make-up off it, presumably. :o

D'oh! Apparently I can't read correctly, the trailer comes out tomorrow (1/30/2014)

Some character posters are out now though.

Last edited:
Those are...actually more interesting than the usual posters. Color me shocked.

Typical MacFarlane humor is typical.

Typical MacFarlane humor is typical.

This doesn't look very good.

A films marketing has almost always nothing to do with the actual creators behind the films and their personal input, it's always some separate company that's hired out to do it for the film.

I've seen some pretty good movies that had some pretty horrible posters and general marketing campaigns. Not saying this movie will be great but you can't judge a movie by its poster.

This movie actually turned out to be pretty good...

x-men-first-class-poster1.jpg

:doh: I forgot how bad those posters for First Class were. Thank Zod the movie turned out awesome!

Red band trailer just came out:

[YT]4ORtLAxueLU[/YT]

i think it is funny that they sound and look like they are in 2014 at a cowboy-con in the desert. :)

While a big fan of both Ted and Family Guy – the trailer for this don't impress me at all.

I liked it. It's brazenly MacFarlane and nothing pretentious about it's premise. Stupid as hell comedy played up for laughs and gags like a live-action Family Guy set in the 1880's West.

Check out the dance at 1:50 of the red band trailer. Giavanni Ribisi's creepy character, Donny, did the same dance to the song "Tiffany" while sipping from a cup in Ted. :funny:

[YT]QJuzjwsR1WY[/YT]

Definitely a Seth MacFarlane movie. Not a bad thing though. My friends were cracking up watching this in 4th period a few minutes ago. :funny:

Just watched the trailer and wasted three minutes of my life, that looks absolutely horrible whoever told Seth he could act must have been on the drug that they reference during this trailer.

All of the jokes fell flat, it very much reminds me of this years Movie 43.

Charlize Theron is a beautiful woman indeed.

All I can say is... TICKET SOLD! I'm going to love this movie, I can tell already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"